Friendly advice to the men here:

Wondering why you signed up for what you call a sex hookup site if your are not looking for a hook up. Numerous sites exist that are more geared to finding the serious boyfriend you seek. I do agree, though, that a lot guys aren't skilled in seduction... either online or in person. Hope you find who you are looking for.

I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here.
I would really suggest you try some of the better quality dating services MsThang. You do have to pay for the service, of course, but then you don't go though as much frustration & aggravation. They do some screening for you, and no one's hitting you with those touching phrases you've been getting. LOL

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

When you send me things like this:
"Hi...ever had a big one? I'm 9" "
"Find me on KIK...at ....."
"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

So if you write me and don't get a response: re-read this
It's the me and now culture. The Instant gratification without work. Good luck in your search.

As someone else already said, this is not a bar, or wherever you usually hangout. This is a place where people are free to say what they want. And trust me, there intelligent, and cultured people who also just want to be primal. This place gives them that. Go to eharmony or one of them Vanilla bullshit websites. This place is not for you. This site is not geared for you to find someone to marry, but if you do, then that's fine too. It's fucking annoying when you females who don't know what the fuck your want, go about trying to set standards here. You come to a carnal site, you want carnal attention. Stop the bullshit! No one cares what degree you have, whether you are a member of a country club, whether you are cultured, etc. People came here to be free to pursue their sexual desires. Some people's approach, you may like. Others you may not. Select the ones you like and proceed. Keep you prudish nonsense to yourself, we can care less what you think. Better yet, go sit on something hard. I just despise seeing prudes wanting to dictate terms in a place that is supposed to be about free carnal, and legal expression. GTFOH.
Agree in all but free carnal and legal expression. It has been our experience its only free speech when people agree with you. If not it's censored by BtoW.

I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! So true...

I agree that guys on sites like this don't take a winning approach. But I differ in that I want guys to do more than say: hi, I like your posts. Wanna talk? I'm different in that I don't necessarily want a relationship. I want guys to be bold and nasty. But not just one liners. Work a girl for fucks sake. Show some moxie. Tell me what you want to do to me. Get me inside a dirty conversation. Call me names. Make me beg for it. If you want a girl to fall for you, you got to fuck her mind BEFORE her body.

Thank you for addressing this, it needed to be said.

Wondering why you signed up for what you call a sex hookup site if your are not looking for a hook up. Numerous sites exist that are more geared to finding the serious boyfriend you seek. I do agree, though, that a lot guys aren't skilled in seduction... either online or in person. Hope you find who you are looking for.
I was just reading, but I felt that I wanted to give support to what you said. Being a Bull or being good in bed for a man has everything to do with attitude, mental creativity and the ability to speak. Every woman has a unique fantasy scene that she wants to play. There are common scenes, but even in that common overall play, she wants to feel seduced, taken, and experience sex in a very special and erotic way.

A question to the Bulls or wanna be Bulls. Do you go to bars and flash your cock when you approach a woman? Do rude comments work? I realize that electronic media allows you to say anything you want or send anything you want. Does that work for you face to face?

A question to the Bulls or wanna be Bulls. Do you go to bars and flash your cock when you approach a woman? Do rude comments work? I realize that electronic media allows you to say anything you want or send anything you want. Does that work for you face to face?
You would hope people have decorum, at least

Thank you for addressing this, it needed to be said.
FIRST OF ALL...

a bunch of married women on a sexual fetish website... clucking and complaining about not being 'romanced' and 'seduced' properly? 🙄🙄
Woman, that's a YOU problem. Talk to your hubby about soft words and gentle caresses 😂
yall up here complaining about Black Men because of lack of sexual intensity in Your life? We are not your BFs... You'll be fucking one guy one day, and fucking another guy another day 🤨

I got two things for you: hard dick, and bubblegum. (and I'm all out of gum 🤷🏽‍♂️)

We all are here to FUCK. 😈

I could not agree more with this. Some guys get upset when you turn them down. If guys don't flirt with me and give me some reason to want to leave my comfortable home to fuck you, I don't! As for dick pictures, yes I do want to know you have a decent size cock. However, I don't need a dozen pictures of your dick and none of your face and body!

You're going to be disappointed. There's a reason why women who want mental stimulation or some sort of intellectual connection generally don't go black. As a general rule: Black men want to fuck white women as revenge for slavery and that's about all. The only reason they'd date you is to have you as a trophy to prove to themselves/flaunt to others that they are equal.

Back