Former College Student Question

I used to teach at a university.

There was a student I had, one of the most beautiful, who was kind of a very preppy-looking skater girl, if that makes sense.

She was also very smart but never came to class. She'd drop by my office hours and talk all the time about the material but would ditch class.

I never quite understood why, and I'm curious input here for how much was my own perverted desire and how much was realistic.

One time I was walking on campus and she made a point to come over to me with her boyfriend—a huge black athlete. I'm not a small whiteboy, but this guy dwarfed me. She introduced us to each other and that was, realistically, all that was to it.

But the next time she came into my office hours, I noticed that her purse was discreetly black and white spades. Nothing that you'd notice right away, I certainly didn't notice it until that point. But she set it on my desk in front of me and it was difficult not to see, especially in light of her having introduced me to her boyfriend.

My heart raced, my head spun, and I didn't know what to do. But I was professional and it was the same kind of casual meeting we always had.

She still didn't come to class and she came to see me once or twice more, but never with the purse. Class ended, never saw her again, problem over, blah blah.

But here are my questions:

1. Should I have done something in real life? I often think back and wish I had said something like, "Are you a fan of cards? What's your favorite?" Or something to open up the door. I think I'll regret the rest of my life not trying—i would have loved to have given Her a key to a chastity device and served Her as my dominant while She was taking BBC and rubbing my nose in it. i would have gladly given her an A for never showing up, just so i could serve my student-Goddess fucking Her Black King...On the other hand, that could have gone badly in so many ways, and I need a career.

2. Can women tell when an otherwise assuming white boy wants to be her cuckolded bitch? I don't think I had any indication of that...But why make a point to introduce me? Why show me the purse? Or was it just a coincidence?

3. Outside of real life, which this was, what should have happened in a perfect world?

I agree with probably a good idea you left it alone when it comes to your job. She could have been into you just as wanting to have sex or just being friendly with a teacher. Maybe at the time she did not know the symbol and once learning its meaning was why you never saw it. The introducing could have been her just being polite. She could have just been checking things off of her sexual bucket list as well. I know most of us had one or helped our friends come up with challenges during college for fun.

Back