Dead dream

Hi everyone,

I want to share a sad moment for me personally. I have been a member for a long time here throughout multiple usernames. It is here that I first met MrsAmsterdam. We had a chat to meet but I was busy elsewhere and could not follow up on a promise. I came back to learn that she decided to quit the lifestyle and my dream of meeting her is gone. Where am I gonna meet another snowbunny like her?

Sincerely sad
B

Hi everyone,

I want to share a sad moment for me personally. I have been a member for a long time here throughout multiple usernames. It is here that I first met MrsAmsterdam. We had a chat to meet but I was busy elsewhere and could not follow up on a promise. I came back to learn that she decided to quit the lifestyle and my dream of meeting her is gone. Where am I gonna meet another snowbunny like her?

Sincerely sad
B
Your gonna be extremely happy soon let me tell you

Hi everyone,

Sincerely sad
B
My job is helping cucks like u find their dream lady as too much sadness in world

Back