For the ladies

My husbands dick barely shows when I put my hand around it and isn't very thick at all and when he cums in me I cant even feel him after that. From what I have read, the average penis is around 6 to 7" and about 4 to 5" around which I would say is running a tape around it and not across yet there are so many on here that are so big that I would guess would do a lot of damage to most girls. I would think width would be much nicer than a huge length and I would think 7" would be a nice length going by the size of my vibrator, am I right???
I believe that many women would prefer the thickness.

My husbands dick barely shows when I put my hand around it and isn't very thick at all and when he cums in me I cant even feel him after that. From what I have read, the average penis is around 6 to 7" and about 4 to 5" around which I would say is running a tape around it and not across yet there are so many on here that are so big that I would guess would do a lot of damage to most girls. I would think width would be much nicer than a huge length and I would think 7" would be a nice length going by the size of my vibrator, am I right???

Your husband is below average for white men. Average is around 5.5. Black men on average are around 6.5 I believe. An inch bigger. Average girth is around 4.5. Like I said, most dicks here are above average for black men as well. Black men are not much thicker than white men. I've actually met very few that are thicker than me. You can find plenty of hung white men in your country that will fuck the ******* out of you and fill your pussy. That being said, fetishes are fun. Just don't make up statistics.

I think 7 is already a nice dick, a bit more of average, at least for white guys.

Look how delusional these women are. Looking for "at least 12 inches". Good luck to her finding someone who doesn't exist. She has no idea what 12 inches is, like the majority of women who are obsessed with bbc. Guaranteed if a black guy with a legit nine inch dick sent her pics and said it's 12 she wouldn't question it.

Attachments

• 937C26B0-E44F-41F9-98E3-C6C8AEF1D256.png
    937C26B0-E44F-41F9-98E3-C6C8AEF1D256.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 38
So I’m not a lady, nor have I personally taken a bbc myself, but I have watched my wife with multiple black men. Every single one has been well endowed. Some were bigger than others, but they were all large.

Furthermore, being a formerly soldier, I saw lots of guys showering during my 20 years. They, of course, were not erect, but the black soldiers tended to be bigger.

I realize there are statistics out there that say the opposite of what I’m suggesting, and we are not supposed to buy into stereotypes, but unless I have been punked for the last 20 years, and all the small black men have been hiding from me, I say they are more endowed. My statements may only be anecdotal, but I stick by them.

So I’m not a lady, nor have I personally taken a bbc myself, but I have watched my wife with multiple black men. Every single one has been well endowed. Some were bigger than others, but they were all large.

Furthermore, being a formerly soldier, I saw lots of guys showering during my 20 years. They, of course, were not erect, but the black soldiers tended to be bigger.

I realize there are statistics out there that say the opposite of what I’m suggesting, and we are not supposed to buy into stereotypes, but unless I have been punked for the last 20 years, and all the small black men have been hiding from me, I say they are more endowed. My statements may only be anecdotal, but I stick by them.

The black men your wife has been with have been from a subset of all black men. It's selection bias, and if that means nothing to you and everyone else here, then this board is full of a whole lot of uneducated people. Black men with average or small dicks aren't putting themselves out there in situations to fuck hotwives or women they know are expecting a big cock. It's quite simple actually. And chances are your wife had some selection involved in many of the instances as well, so you have it working from both ends.

Regarding black men you've seen flaccid, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that black men are showers and not growers. I know plenty of black guys that look bigger than me soft and I make up the difference once we get hard. Don't measure size by a flaccid dick that looks above average, because with a black guy it may not really get much bigger at all

By the way, black guys are in fact bigger. But it is not nearly as much of a difference as anyone here thinks. It's like an inch on average and maybe half an inch in girth. Bigger yes, but certainly still hard to find black guys 9 inches and up. Even over 8 inches is above average for a black guy. You just see many of them that size when you're a "hotwife"

I think and I have been with big and small guys from quite a few different races. But I think when you come to this site, you are getting the top 20% of black cocks size wise and and the bottom 20% of white cocks size wise. I'm sure there is a massive middle 60% of average cock sizes out there, but not a lot of them would be cuckolds and bulls or less so. So I think there is just a high concentration if big dicked black guys and small dicked white guys who frequent this site.

I think and I have been with big and small guys from quite a few different races. But I think when you come to this site, you are getting the top 20% of black cocks size wise and and the bottom 20% of white cocks size wise. I'm sure there is a massive middle 60% of average cock sizes out there, but not a lot of them would be cuckolds and bulls or less so. So I think there is just a high concentration if big dicked black guys and small dicked white guys who frequent this site.

Bingo - right on the money.

The black men your wife has been with have been from a subset of all black men. It's selection bias, and if that means nothing to you and everyone else here, then this board is full of a whole lot of uneducated people. Black men with average or small dicks aren't putting themselves out there in situations to fuck hotwives or women they know are expecting a big cock. It's quite simple actually. And chances are your wife had some selection involved in many of the instances as well, so you have it working from both ends.

Regarding black men you've seen flaccid, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that black men are showers and not growers. I know plenty of black guys that look bigger than me soft and I make up the difference once we get hard. Don't measure size by a flaccid dick that looks above average, because with a black guy it may not really get much bigger at all

By the way, black guys are in fact bigger. But it is not nearly as much of a difference as anyone here thinks. It's like an inch on average and maybe half an inch in girth. Bigger yes, but certainly still hard to find black guys 9 inches and up. Even over 8 inches is above average for a black guy. You just see many of them that size when you're a "hotwife"

I agree with you in that people tend to think a big dick is actually bigger than it is. For example, I think a lot of 7” dicks turn into 9” dicks when people describe them. However, I think that tendency to exaggerate the size of dicks is pretty common everywhere. So even if BBCs are not as big as they are said to be, they are still bigger than others, because those other dicks are also smaller than they were said to be.
The measurements may be off, but the ratio is unaffected.

Regarding my wife’s experiences being skewed because only hung men are into fucking hotwives, I have to say I disagree with this reasoning. We have attended plenty of lifestyle parties where there were lots of single males, of multiple races, in attendance. Some of those males were nothing more than average, but they still showed up with confidence and got laid. So, if the average males of one race were out enjoying hotwives, why would average size black men avoid the scene?

And lastly, regarding showing and growing, I have read, on the interweb, that black men are showers. But again anecdotally, the men I’ve seen my wife with were all large soft, then she would do her thing and they would grow much larger when they got hard. So there’s that.

I agree with you in that people tend to think a big dick is actually bigger than it is. For example, I think a lot of 7” dicks turn into 9” dicks when people describe them. However, I think that tendency to exaggerate the size of dicks is pretty common everywhere. So even if BBCs are not as big as they are said to be, they are still bigger than others, because those other dicks are also smaller than they were said to be.
The measurements may be off, but the ratio is unaffected.

Regarding my wife’s experiences being skewed because only hung men are into fucking hotwives, I have to say I disagree with this reasoning. We have attended plenty of lifestyle parties where there were lots of single males, of multiple races, in attendance. Some of those males were nothing more than average, but they still showed up with confidence and got laid. So, if the average males of one race were out enjoying hotwives, why would average size black men avoid the scene?

And lastly, regarding showing and growing, I have read, on the interweb, that black men are showers. But again anecdotally, the men I’ve seen my wife with were all large soft, then she would do her thing and they would grow much larger when they got hard. So there’s that.

Actually I disagree completely. People with a fetish for bbc specifically overestimate the size of black men, not other men. I can't count the number of dicks on this website I've seen claimed to be 9 inches that were not even 8. But no one here does that with a white guy based on a photo or video. Something about it being black makes those with a fetish for it think it's bigger.

And again you're wrong. Black men who aren't hung avoid lifestyle parties. No one wants to fuck a black guy without a big cock. They don't show up because they're embarrassed. Again for the hundredth time it's a self selection bias by exclusion. Black men who are not hung do not go to sex parties because they don't have the same pressure a white man would have. Hung black men gravitate toward this lifestyle and the casual sex community in general. I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend.

Actually I disagree completely. People with a fetish for bbc specifically overestimate the size of black men, not other men. I can't count the number of dicks on this website I've seen claimed to be 9 inches that were not even 8. But no one here does that with a white guy based on a photo or video. Something about it being black makes those with a fetish for it think it's bigger.

And again you're wrong. Black men who aren't hung avoid lifestyle parties. No one wants to fuck a black guy without a big cock. They don't show up because they're embarrassed. Again for the hundredth time it's a self selection bias by exclusion. Black men who are not hung do not go to sex parties because they don't have the same pressure a white man would have. Hung black men gravitate toward this lifestyle and the casual sex community in general. I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend.
We have found, its just hung men who do, black or white. If you're going to go further than the swinging lifestyle and seek out hotwives and cuckolds, usually you are going to need to be at the larger end of the scale. When you advertise as a 'bull' there is an expectancy, for us anyway, you will be very well hung, an alpha male and sexually dominant.

These types of gents i think have found this lifestyle and obviously the lifestyle finds them. So when it comes to fucking hotwives, the larger men by luck and fortunate genes have won the golden Wonka ticket and get invited, and once they find the scene, like it and realise they are seeked out as well, they get to enjoy the spoils. Where for us if your average or small you won't even get a response if you contact us, we ask for well endowed and we aren't into anything less. Even our local swingers clubs have spots for single guys, but its an 8" minimum regardless of colour.

Yawns, medical facts will show ' On average black men ARE Bigger' . I'd say do some research, but that requires reading comprehension skills. Something you have shown you don't have. Lol. Got to love people who just make stuff up. Yet another tard to mute.

He/she never said they aren't bigger on average. Just that there's still plenty of average and small ones. Maybe you should learn to read and get the cum out of your eyes

Learn how to spell. You're white trash. And you're confusing two people. I said above black men are bigger on avg by about an inch. Damn this bitch is stupid
She's a troglodyte the first of an uneducated person is they attack you personally with name calling when your opinion might differ from theirs.

75% - 85% are bigger . It's not hype, it's real. Most have incredible stamina as well.
Yes but it's a normal distribution. Two normal distributions one shifted to the right a bit. So the vast majority of those that are bigger are bigger by only a very small amount. Again, most black men are in the 6-8 inch range. Very few black men are smaller than 6 or bigger than 8

I have to ask this, do all black guys really have oversize cocks or is it just the rare ones and do they really have huge staying power and produce the large amounts of cum that they show on here or is it just all hype.

Not all black guys are large, or even thick. The numbers of guys who are actually in the large department is small. And thats a researched and established fact! As for the amount of cum guys produce. Well I know of a guy who has a 6 incher, yet can put out a fire with the amount he produces. Bottowm line is this. Yes there are some who are large and thick, can produce large amounts of cum. But they are not the rule in any way shape or form.

Back