First time….

My first was with a co-worker who had been hitting on me for a while. After many work lunch breaks together I finally went to his place. It was amazing like my cherry was never popped :). I also was cheating on my husband at the time :bigsmile:. I been at it for well over 20yrs now.

View media item 134407
I'm curious to know if your husband who discovered that you cheated on her or it was you who wanted to confess everything to him.

I actually dated a BBC in secret in the beginning. My boyfriend (now husband) found out later and it almost came to the point we were going to break up. I havr learned to always be honest within our relationship. I was too ashamed to tell him and always thought we had to work out our problems first. But we both eventually acknowledged that we are not the right fit for eachother sexually. But we found a way to live with that together.

The first time, following becoming married I was actually working with several black men and friends with most of them. My husband and me had already began enjoying sex with others as part of our marriage and he was excited I had been with black men in college and wanted to test the waters of knowing I was with a black man again. One of my coworkers was hosting a party and invited me and I attended and the party was a lot of fun. We had gone outside to smoke and my coworker took his shot and I said yes and we went back to his bedroom and proceeded to have some amazing sex. We finished pretty early in the morning and I went home to my husband eagerly awaiting details and upon sharing with him he became quite excited and we proceeded to have amazing sex.

The first time, following becoming married I was actually working with several black men and friends with most of them. My husband and me had already began enjoying sex with others as part of our marriage and he was excited I had been with black men in college and wanted to test the waters of knowing I was with a black man again. One of my coworkers was hosting a party and invited me and I attended and the party was a lot of fun. We had gone outside to smoke and my coworker took his shot and I said yes and we went back to his bedroom and proceeded to have some amazing sex. We finished pretty early in the morning and I went home to my husband eagerly awaiting details and upon sharing with him he became quite excited and we proceeded to have amazing sex.
Reclaim your pussy! Were you seeded?

Why would the dynamic be between your husband and this guy? I’m also stuck on wanting my husband to participate with me and the BBC but I’m seeing a lot of BBCs don’t like/want that
I get it. My wife gets it’s too. Some of the posts by so called black bulls on here are demeaning and racist. I would never ever permit some dude to denigrate me, act as the Alpha in a trist, or dictate what the interaction would be. I’m lucky in that I have close male friends who just happen to be black, and who my wife likes too. If I am not friends and really comfortable with the guy, it does not happen because the vibe is bad, wife’s comfort level is low to nonexistent , and it’s not worth the hassle. There may be some subordinate white ( and black) males around , but it’s not me.

Looking for my first time as well. My husband found him first - he seems great to both of us. Hoping we can work it out soon. I am finally ready. I am not shy - but body image issues messed with me until recently. Not sure about long term? But if it works out well….maybe not just once?

Good luck to you!
hello! I'm still convincing my wife to get fucked by the BBC! she starts to be interested!

My first interracial was in college, I dated a few guys there. Fast forward 20 yrs and my husband gets turned on by stories of my sexuall past. I kept the interracial part out for a while but one he heard it, he wanted to hear it all the time. He mentioned something about doing interracial again.. it took a little while but it's been good so far
Beautiful

Back