Firestarter thread!!! Beware but give opinions

Don’t listen to the swinging / lifestyle members who think the site vastly pertains to them and their ways. Yes. Obviously this is not what you would call a typical DATING SITE! But some of us here are just more physically attracted to good looking educated men of color! I can only speak for myself. But besides good looks and great build. He better be willing to date me and put in the work. He has to bring more to the table than his looks. See if we have mentality chemistry and build a bond. Then let nature take its course. It’s about respect. That’s just me though. Everyone on this site has their own opinions of course! And that’s fine. More power to you!
Would I treat a white man differently if I was dating him compared to a man of color??? Hard to say. At this point in my life, I probably would not date a white man other than my husband. Lol.

If you're a couple and you have sex/date other men what lifestyle do you think you're in?

Yeah I get where you're coming from loud and clear my brother and I can relate to your story alot myself. Get the same thing almost educated, single, good, looking, poor dirt poor background but get the most attention from couples or married women. And the few white women are in open relationships and the single ones I've dealt with I just thinking they don't understand us or get where we are coming from honestly. It's like we're cool to fuck but you don't see them with us in public or in there social circle you know? So I get it. Don't like it but I understand it a lot I just don't try to fit into there fetish like don't hide me behind doors and a stranger in public. I'm a king not a toy.
Damn right!

So this mght offend some on here. Be forewarned.

Highly educated, successful alpha African American man here. I see myself as a prize, who chooses to play how I like. Seems the lifestyle kind if treats blac men like sexual objects, who queens are only sexually attracted to but would never date. Which is different from how they would view white bullS.

Doesnt this annoy some if the kings on here? This coming from a fun loving, chill man who loves him some white women!

Black man from South Dakota. Grew up with and around a lot of great people, mostly white. But I've also picked up things about the culture in general, which I see mirrored on here. As a poor black kid who went to a school with mostly privileged *******, I know white privilege is real. There being more black men on here than queens, makes it so females feel very well sought after and wanted. But I also see negatives as a black man... what are your thoughts? Concerns? And try to be respectful.
First let me say that your ideaology is shared by some of us, so your thoughts are on point. This has been addressed a few times on here - mainly by me. I'm probably one of the more outspoken Black men regarding race and sexual fetishes within this Lifestlyle.
I've had this conversation numerous times with other Black members on here, as well as with females (particularly, @MonicaV whom I adore).

At the risk of being redundant lol it boils down to several factors, the main one being LIFESTYLE.

Although Interracial sex involves mostly Black Men with White women, I will argue that this Lifestyle is largely driven by White men. Yep. A lot of ideologies and typecasts of IR is the White Male Fantasy of the dynamic between a Black Man (BBC, BULL, BREEDER, STUD...pick a name) and his White woman that he covets so dearly :p - debate that if you will. It is true. The vast majority of Interracial platforms are conjured up, designed by, built by, moderated, encouraged by, and largely populated by White Men and their women. Even this website.

(Ironically, even with SEX, Black Men don't own *******. We just renting the pussy)

Black Men populate it eventually, not unlike a Bullpen being built - with breeding cows being put to pastures -and big Sturdy Bulls placed inside the pen. Nature takes over from there as the White Man observes it all with great pleasure. Only the Biggest, sturdiest, strapping-est, most virile, horse hung Ni... uhh i mean, 'BBC' are worthy for the White woman lol

How's that for an allegory? ;)

Now...obviously for some Black men like You and myself who have had NUMEROUS Loving, Nurturing relationships with white women - including raising ******* (hell, my ex Wife isn't even Black, or white - she's a beautiful exotic race) this dynamic means something Entirely Different.

Where I'm from (big city Ohio) Mixed couples were/are very common, so Dating and Marriage while having families isn't fetishized. In fact, it is quite Normal. It has been going on for the past several Decades -well before the internet.

This website DOES have a 'Dating' section (funny) but this is not for dating, smh...

What you have here Boss, is a proliferation of White People (White = everyone NOT Black) having their first exposure to Black Men in ANY capacity. The internet satisfies their curiosity the same way a trip to the zoo, or a safari brings us all Closer to Nature :D - then you realize 'You know what? We're all just mammals!' lol

Sex works because racial understanding, cultural awareness and insight, self-reflection and tolerance do NOT get in the way of the "Ole In-out, in-out"

Here, in the Lifestyle, what matters most is a wet hole(s) - a Hard Black dick - and willing participants.

Do with that as you like.

- Master Mike

Last edited:
Personally Black men are men who fuck differently than white guys. I would have dated Black guys before I married. I had a co-worker who was Black and I had a huge crush on him. I didn't date him because of being a co-worker. I also know my dad would have had a heart attack but that wouldn't have stopped me. WIth guys how I am fucking, I want to be more than a fuck toy as well. I enjoy friendships and time spent with these Black men. I have had relationships with other Black men through the years and feel blessed to have been a part of their lives as well as them a part of ours. Now, I would definitely date a Black man if the opportunity arises.

If you're a couple and you have sex/date other men what lifestyle do you think you're in?
Who had a SEX DATE??? Where is it written here “go on date - have sex”? Everyone is different here. And I respect that. I don’t have sex with someone on a first date! But that’s just me. If a guy is looking for a date and quick sex. I am sure that there are plenty of women here that do that. I am not one of them. I have a one sided open marriage. I date men of color on my terms. Just like I did with my husband. No difference! The sex will happen after, when we BOTH want it to happen. I am just not your type. That’s all.

I have to be very honest. Sex and love are two different things. You can be attracted to anyone irrespective of race and color and feel sexually involved to a totally different person. For some people it work like that. Sexually attracted towards black men doesn't mean disrespect or anything. when you give them your body you are honouring them.

Who had a SEX DATE??? Where is it written here “go on date - have sex”? Everyone is different here. And I respect that. I don’t have sex with someone on a first date! But that’s just me. If a guy is looking for a date and quick sex. I am sure that there are plenty of women here that do that. I am not one of them. I have a one sided open marriage. I date men of color on my terms. Just like I did with my husband. No difference! The sex will happen after, when we BOTH want it to happen. I am just not your type. That’s all.
You're not reading that correctly. Not sex-date. Sex and/or date.

First let me say that your ideaology is shared by some of us, so your thoughts are on point. This has been addressed a few times on here - mainly by me. I'm probably one of the more outspoken Black men regarding race and sexual fetishes within this Lifestlyle.
I've had this conversation numerous times with other Black members on here, as well as with females (particularly, @MonicaV whom I adore).

Thank you very much for your words, my dear :lips:

In all sex websites the ratio between men and women is about 4 to 1, so I don't think that feeling of being ‘sought after and wanted’ is especially strong here. This sexual imbalance also happens in swinger clubs and all liberal environments I do know. Most of women (like me) prefer to find hookups in real life and not in online platforms.

Regarding the consideration of black men as mere sexual objects… I think that when we talk about sex and racial relationships we usually fall into generalizations. In America, the taboo of interracial sex is deeply rooted with the history of slavery and segregation, a '******' racial diversity that didn't exist in most of Europe until few decades ago. However, I would agree that in all Western countries even the sexually successful black men are not considered as an option for a formal relationship by many white women.

There are many reasons for this. In Spain the most common interracial marriages have been between locals and Latin Americans and often implied that one part was foreign, young and attractive, while the other was a Spaniard, mature and not very alluring. So interracial couples were always under the social stigma of being considered a relationship of convenience, seeking for finantial security or the nationality. On the other hand, while cultural differences with black Latinos are small, with African inmigrants can be important, especially if they are from a Muslim background.

However, I think the main problem is that most of women looks for a masculine alpha profile for sex while for a marriage or a formal relationship we look for a loyal, nice provider to take care of our offspring. These impulses are written by our evolutionary biology. Actually, a lot of the romantic literature written by and for women (from ‘The Beast and the Beauty’ to ‘50 Shades of Grey’) is based on the paradigm of the ‘conversion’ of an alpha male into a nice guy using the female charms (something, in my opinion, very naive).

In a female mind there is a tacit acknowledgment of these archetypes that are difficult to change. Once a guy shows a submissive side, for me it is impossible to consider him as a dominant figure again. If a Bull is seen as a sexual predator by a woman, he could get her sexual submission quite easily but he can be doomed to be discard as a serious option for a sentimental relation.

There are many ways to be inside the interracial lifestyle, and many practices and dynamics may be optional, but maybe the defining factor is a black male playing a dominant role. The other part can be a single woman or a couple, they can be white, Asian or Hispanic, and we can talk about one-to-one sex, threesomes or gang bangs. But the stereotype of a strong, dominant black male is a must. And, as I had said above, this archetype of masculinity and the behaviors associated to him (sexual success – promiscuity, lack of emotional attachment…) may discourage the idea of having more than sex with him.

This double-edged sword also exists for women: the more promiscuous your sex life is, the fewer men interested in a formal relationship. And if you go black, you will reduce even more your options for a future partner, as white guys won’t let you be back into the ‘whiteness’.

Therefore, the hotwife / cuckold / Bull triangle for a woman seems to be a good way to enjoy the two male archetypes. I personally have been in a formal relationship with a black man, as it is difficult for me to separate what attracts me in the sexual and sentimental spheres, but this fact has brought a lot of complications to my life.

Of course, another important reason why many white women are only sexually attracted to blacks but would never date with them is racism.

Last edited:

In all sex websites the ratio between men and women is about 4 to 1, so I don't think that feeling of being ‘sought after and wanted’ is speciall strong here. This sexual imbalance also happens in swinger clubs and all liberal environments I do know. Most of women (like me) prefer to find hookups in real life and not in online platforms.

Regarding the consideration of black men as mere sexual objects… I think that when we talk about sex and racial relationships we usually fall into generalizations. In America, the taboo of interracial sex is deeply rooted with the history of slavery and segregation, a '******' racial diversity that didn't exist in most of Europe until few dedades ago. However, I would agree that in all Western countries even the sexually successful black men are not considered as an option for a formal relationship by many white women.

There are many reasons for this. In Spain the most common interracial marriages have been between locals and Latin Americans and often implied that one part was foreign, young and attractive, while the other was a Spaniard, mature and not very alluring. So interracial couples were always under the social stigma of being considered a relationship of convenience, seeking for finantial security or the nationality. On the other hand, while cultural differences with black Latinos are small, with African inmigrants can be important, especially if they are from a Muslim background.

However, I think the main problem is that most of women looks for a masculine alpha profile for sex while for a marriage or a formal relationship we look for a loyal, nice provider to take care of our offspring. These impulses are written by our evolutionary biology. Actually, a lot of the romantic literature written by and for women (from ‘The Beast and the Beauty’ to ‘50 Shades of Grey’) is based on the paradigm of the ‘conversion’ of an alpha male into a nice guy using the female charms (something, in my opinion, very naive).

In a female mind there is a tacit acknowledgment of these archetypes that are difficult to change. Once a guy shows a submissive side, for me it is impossible to consider him as a dominant figure again. If a Bull is seen as a sexual predator by a woman, he could get her sexual submission quite easily but he can be doomed to be discard as a serious option for a sentimental relation.

There are many ways to be inside the interracial lifestyle, and many practices and dynamics may be optional, but maybe the defining factor is a black male playing a dominant role. The other part can be a single woman or a couple, they can be white, Asian or Hispanic, and we can talk about one-to-one sex, threesomes or gang bangs. But the stereotype of a strong, dominant black male is a must. And, as I had said above, this archetype of masculinity and the behaviors associated to him (sexual success – promiscuity, lack of emotional attachment…) may discourage the idea of having more than sex with him.

This double-edged sword also exists for women: the more promiscuous your sex life is, the fewer men interested in a formal relationship. And if you go black, you will reduce even more your options for a future partner, as white guys won’t let you be back into the ‘whiteness’.

Therefore, the hotwife / cuckold / Bull triangle for a woman seems to me to be a good way to enjoy the two male archetypes. I personally have been in a formal relationship with a black man, as it is difficult for me to separate what attracts me in the sexual and sentimental spheres, but this fact has brought a lot of complications to my life.

Of course, another important reason why many white women are only sexually attracted to blacks but would never date with them is racism.
Beautifully written, by a beautiful woman!

In all sex websites the ratio between men and women is about 4 to 1, so I don't think that feeling of being ‘sought after and wanted’ is speciall strong here. This sexual imbalance also happens in swinger clubs and all liberal environments I do know. Most of women (like me) prefer to find hookups in real life and not in online platforms.

Regarding the consideration of black men as mere sexual objects… I think that when we talk about sex and racial relationships we usually fall into generalizations. In America, the taboo of interracial sex is deeply rooted with the history of slavery and segregation, a '******' racial diversity that didn't exist in most of Europe until few dedades ago. However, I would agree that in all Western countries even the sexually successful black men are not considered as an option for a formal relationship by many white women.

Therefore, the hotwife / cuckold / Bull triangle for a woman seems to me to be a good way to enjoy the two male archetypes. I personally have been in a formal relationship with a black man, as it is difficult for me to separate what attracts me in the sexual and sentimental spheres, but this fact has brought a lot of complications to my life.

Monica from way down town!! Yes!!

From time to time we throw BBC parties and everyone has to pay $30 at the door just to cover the suite, food, and supplies. Single women lose thier minds at this. They feel like they dont have to pay because they are single women. They even show up and try to "forget" to pay. Our response is if anyone's not paying it's the guys because this party can't happen without them. It really proves, though, that there is different class in the lifestyle as well.

Single females are placed at the top and in talking with the guys, they truely believe, and rightfully so, they are at the bottom. I find it insane how many guys have thanked us for treating them so well at the parties. I have herd stories of how they have been treated at other parties or gatherings and frankly its disgusting.

(...)

(...)
#NotMyWhiteness

:balanced:

(...) the hotwife / cuckold / Bull triangle for a woman seems to be a good way to enjoy the two male archetypes. (...)
i don`t see how dominance, sexual prowess and being a good provider are contradicting each other. But i see that if you are in a relationship with a man who lacks one of those departments you may like to find a someone who complements him in order to have the full experience.
( :dance: ...one to make her happy, one to make her sad, one to give her good love that she never had... :dance: )

It is not unlike a man who has found a lady - his Queen - in his wife and is also seeking the slut in her.
( :dance: ...a little bit of everything all rolled into one ... I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a chi!d, I'm a mom, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint and I do not feel ashamed... :dance: )
(...)

True that. :( Not sure if they are many though. :unsure:

(...)

Highly educated, successful alpha African American man here. I see myself as a prize, who chooses to play how I like. (...)
Everyone in a lifestyle that is safe, sane and consensual chooses to play how they like.
One question: What in your opinion makes you an Alpha, a prize, or maybe a king?
(...)Seems the lifestyle kind if treats black men like sexual objects, (...)
The lifestyle doesn`t treat someone like someone/something; it`s persons that do.
(...)who queens are only sexually attracted to but would never date. Which is different from how they would view white bullS.(...)
ImO expectations and generalizations don`t get to the core, won`t get you the whole picture, and do more harm than good. Every one is different.
(...)

Doesnt this annoy some if the kings on here? (...)
If you are upfront about who you are and who/what you are searching for, your chance of being annoyed will be much lower. ;)

Sorry. I wasn’t exactly positive what you were saying. But I did my best. Sorry. No disrespect!
Linda

No worries.
I just meant if you're doing the non monogamous thing, then you're very outside of the "norm" ....which is kinda why people call it, the lifestyle.
And...I like that term because it's pretty all encompassing. Cuck, Swing, Hotwife, Stag, Vixen, BDSM, ect...

So this might offend some on here. Be forewarned.

Highly educated, successful alpha African American man here. I see myself as a prize, who chooses to play how I like. Seems the lifestyle kind if treats black men like sexual objects, who queens are only sexually attracted to but would never date. Which is different from how they would view white bullS.

Doesnt this annoy some if the kings on here? This coming from a fun loving, chill man who loves him some white women!

Black man from South Dakota. Grew up with and around a lot of great people, mostly white. But I've also picked up things about the culture in general, which I see mirrored on here. As a poor black kid who went to a school with mostly privileged *******, I know white privilege is real. There being more black men on here than queens, makes it so females feel very well sought after and wanted. But I also see negatives as a black man... what are your thoughts? Concerns? And try to be respectful.
I grew up in an area where I was a member of what you call a privalaged white,males. However my ******* was a waiter and by this I mean he was waiting for his ******* to die. He ate to much, drank to much used ******* and cheated on jy mom. He died of these things when I was six. When I was eighteen I got to see his medical records and police records. Not impressed.

At six my two grandfathers took over raising me. This meant six am starts to go to marshal arts classes every Monday Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday were swim lessons. School was an all boys school,and private. After school I,went to the local boys and girls club for social reasons. There I met ******* of ever colour and back ground mostly poor. Membership was free or pay what you can. I was eight when I learned the the cheque’s I dropped each month was ten grand. When I questioned this I was informed “with great wealth come great responsibility” I never brought the subject up again. At the club I had my nose broken three times over the years playing floor hockey, basketball and by a very angry girl that I got to close to. No she was not angry with me. When I was ten I started donating money to a fund to pay for prom dresses and tux’s. This was done on the qt. (Not mentioned)

At eighteen you can no onger be an active member. I have been a quiet member for forty two years. These clubs keep ******* on the straightnand narrow. I still have friends from that time. Have helped more than a few with going to college and university. Again it was done quietly did not want to hurt their pride. Most have gone on and done well, some fell by the way side.

Oh the angry young girl is now a doctor, mom of five and gran mom of twelve. One of her ******* ran for city council lost by five hundred votes.

No I am not a saint. I have my demons that I fight every day. Have to bite my tongue when I hear about a run away dad. ******* are something I don’t have in my life. A lot of ladies see me as can for life and the ones that don’t do not understand why I give the money to the club or money to homes for battery families.

Most of the ladies I help with finding special guys in their lives don’t know and I would have no other way. I do have two sisters that run the day to day operations of the family businesses.,they have ******* who will take over some day.

Back