Firestarter thread!!! Beware but give opinions

MarioMakama

Male
Real Person
From
SD, US
So this might offend some on here. Be forewarned.

Highly educated, successful alpha African American man here. I see myself as a prize, who chooses to play how I like. Seems the lifestyle kind if treats black men like sexual objects, who queens are only sexually attracted to but would never date. Which is different from how they would view white bullS.

Doesnt this annoy some if the kings on here? This coming from a fun loving, chill man who loves him some white women!

Black man from South Dakota. Grew up with and around a lot of great people, mostly white. But I've also picked up things about the culture in general, which I see mirrored on here. As a poor black kid who went to a school with mostly privileged *******, I know white privilege is real. There being more black men on here than queens, makes it so females feel very well sought after and wanted. But I also see negatives as a black man... what are your thoughts? Concerns? And try to be respectful.

Attachments

• IMG_20180725_115825_849.jpg
    IMG_20180725_115825_849.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I know Lo has dated black guys in the past so she has no issue with having a relationship. She ended up with a white guy just because that's who she fell in love with. She still loves fucking black guys because they tend to be better in the sack. No disrespect it's just the way things worked out. No one seems to complain when she's giving away free pussy.

I know Lo has dated black guys in the past so she has no issue with having a relationship. She ended up with a white guy just because that's who she fell in love with. She still loves fucking black guys because they tend to be better in the sack. No disrespect it's just the way things worked out. No one seems to complain when she's giving away free pussy.
Of course. We all love free pussy..... even some ladies on here!!

My wife never dated a black guy before we got involved in the lifestyle. This wasn’t due to preferences, it was more about parental pressure. Her dad’s views are a little more old fashioned, which is odd given the area where he grew up.

I did ask her yesterday if we weren’t together for whatever reason if she would openly date her current boyfriend (she doesn’t see or treat him like a bull or fuck buddy). She said given then opportunity she would see if she could make it work. At any rate I know he has ruined her for other white men if it came down to it. Her dad’s old fashioned views would take a big hit.

I think family pressure still has a lot to do with potential partners a woman may consider. This is very unfortunate though because race doesn’t determine if you’re a good person. Your heart, your compassion, and your morals determine what kind of person you are.

The men I am attracted to are typically well educated, handsome, successful and fun. They are usually physically active and have a lot to offer. Sometimes they are white. Sometimes they are black. Either way, if I have been attracted to them and they are interested in me and ask me out, we will date. I have had a couple of more serious relationships with Black men.

Oddly enough, I’m a big and curvy blonde white girl. Sometimes there are black men attracted to me who just want to be with me because my type is on their list. They have no intention of letting me meet their family or dating me. I am also successful and have a lot to offer. My point being that I fully understand what you are saying but I believe it exists in many walks of life.

I would date or marry a man of any race. It just has to be the right man for me :)

The men I am attracted to are typically well educated, handsome, successful and fun. They are usually physically active and have a lot to offer. Sometimes they are white. Sometimes they are black. Either way, if I have been attracted to them and they are interested in me and ask me out, we will date. I have had a couple of more serious relationships with Black men.

Oddly enough, I’m a big and curvy blonde white girl. Sometimes there are black men attracted to me who just want to be with me because my type is on their list. They have no intention of letting me meet their family or dating me. I am also successful and have a lot to offer. My point being that I fully understand what you are saying but I believe it exists in many walks of life.

I would date or marry a man of any race. It just has to be the right man for me :)
And that is a thing I've dealt with my whole life. Being an intelligent, articulate black man in a mostly white community. With women it played out as many girls feeling a certain way about me being black as negative, while with the girls that liked "black guys" (urban is more like it) I wasnt black enough.

Interesting thread. Personally not interested in dating since luv hubby, so from that perspective it is FWB situation and yes a sex thing. Would have no issues dating though if was not. But inside my relationship not looking for one beyond the physical aspect of it and what that can bring to all three of us.

So this mght offend some on here. Be forewarned.

Highly educated, successful alpha African American man here. I see myself as a prize, who chooses to play how I like. Seems the lifestyle kind if treats blac men like sexual objects, who queens are only sexually attracted to but would never date. Which is different from how they would view white bullS.

Doesnt this annoy some if the kings on here? This coming from a fun loving, chill man who loves him some white women!

Black man from South Dakota. Grew up with and around a lot of great people, mostly white. But I've also picked up things about the culture in general, which I see mirrored on here. As a poor black kid who went to a school with mostly privileged *******, I know white privilege is real. There being more black men on here than queens, makes it so females feel very well sought after and wanted. But I also see negatives as a black man... what are your thoughts? Concerns? And try to be respectful.

You do realize that the vast majority of women in the IR hotwife/swinging lifestyle are married or already in relationships, right?
Therefore they're not usually looking to "date" you. There are some single women, but they're called unicorns for a reason.
I don't think this place or the lifestyle in general is where you wanna be looking if an actual dating/relationship is what you're after.

Interesting thread. Personally not interested in dating since luv hubby, so from that perspective it is FWB situation and yes a sex thing. Would have no issues dating though if was not. But inside my relationship not looking for one beyond the physical aspect of it and what that can bring to all three of us.
I am more referring to females who might not have dated or screwed around with black man, before they were married or if they were not. I mean, I'm ok being someone's sex prize but kind of taken a back by the thought of not being a prize.

You do realize that the vast majority of women in the IR hotwife/swinging lifestyle are married or already in relationships, right?
Therefore they're not usually looking to "date" you. There are some single women, but they're called unicorns for a reason.
I don't think this place or the lifestyle in general is where you wanna be looking if an actual dating/relationship is what you're after.
Of course. Refer back to recent posts

I am more referring to females who might not have dated or screwed around with black man, before they were married or if they were not. I mean, I'm ok being someone's sex prize but kind of taken a back by the thought of not being a prize.

I did not prior, only white guys, but the area I was in was mostly white and no chance for so never thought about it.

I can see where your coming from with this...I've come across the same thing from time to time although most couples I meet are some great people there have been the select few that kinda treat you as if your only desire in life as a black man is sex with white women and that can be a major turn off like I get why we're all here but that's no reason to talk to me as if I'm an object

Don’t listen to the swinging / lifestyle members who think the site vastly pertains to them and their ways. Yes. Obviously this is not what you would call a typical DATING SITE! But some of us here are just more physically attracted to good looking educated men of color! I can only speak for myself. But besides good looks and great build. He better be willing to date me and put in the work. He has to bring more to the table than his looks. See if we have mentality chemistry and build a bond. Then let nature take its course. It’s about respect. That’s just me though. Everyone on this site has their own opinions of course! And that’s fine. More power to you!
Would I treat a white man differently if I was dating him compared to a man of color??? Hard to say. At this point in my life, I probably would not date a white man other than my husband. Lol.

There have been some studies that claim cuckolding/winging may be rooted in racism. May be it is, may be not but still sexy as fuck if you ask me. Keep in mind that this whole arrangement is primarily about sexual desires first. It's called guilty pleasures for a reason.

Yeah I get where you're coming from loud and clear my brother and I can relate to your story alot myself. Get the same thing almost educated, single, good, looking, poor dirt poor background but get the most attention from couples or married women. And the few white women are in open relationships and the single ones I've dealt with I just thinking they don't understand us or get where we are coming from honestly. It's like we're cool to fuck but you don't see them with us in public or in there social circle you know? So I get it. Don't like it but I understand it a lot I just don't try to fit into there fetish like don't hide me behind doors and a stranger in public. I'm a king not a toy.

This is a very interesting thread. I think you’re right about how we are looked at as sexual objects but we are looked at as the ultimate sexual object. No other men can do things the way we do things and the white women and their cucks realize this. I think the white women that don’t look at us in a relationship sense are just scared to fully immerse themselves in the black experience. They look at sex with black men as a sleazy deviation from their typically structured lives not realizing that most people in general live similar lives. But I think it’s ok that’s we’re sexually objectived because it’s just another way that we take a step towards world dominance.

Don’t listen to the swinging / lifestyle members who think the site vastly pertains to them and their ways. Yes. Obviously this is not what you would call a typical DATING SITE! But some of us here are just more physically attracted to good looking educated men of color! I can only speak for myself. But besides good looks and great build. He better be willing to date me and put in the work. He has to bring more to the table than his looks. See if we have mentality chemistry and build a bond. Then let nature take its course. It’s about respect. That’s just me though. Everyone on this site has their own opinions of course! And that’s fine. More power to you!
Would I treat a white man differently if I was dating him compared to a man of color??? Hard to say. At this point in my life, I probably would not date a white man other than my husband. Lol.
Thanks for the opinion, sexy lady!

Back