Finally Happened And It Was A Major Success

Congrats its a beautiful thing isn't it? I hope you both love eachother even more now.
We definitely do, which we didn't think was possible. The honesty, open communication, and just everyone getting what they want has definitely strengthened our relationship. It's not for everyone, especially if you have communication issues, and it won't save a failing relationship, but it did add an extra spark that we're so glad to have.

We have been discussing this for a while and we finally made it happen. Not only that but it was a major success. She had an amazing time with the Bull we met on this site (he can make himself known if he wishes). She's already communicating with several other Bulls as well and can't wait to do it again. She's also made it known that she is completely cutting me off from her pussy, wants a gangbang, and that she never intends to stop. In her words it went from a "want", to a "NEED" to get BBC. I guess it's safe to say after just one that I've lost my wife to black men, and I couldn't be happier. In many ways it's made our relationship even stronger than before. Just wanted to share our success and feel free to ask any questions, we'll answer what we can. Be safe and have fun everyone!!

View attachment 4350639View attachment 4350640View attachment 4350641View attachment 4350642
Congrats! Another Wife hooked on BBC!

We have been discussing this for a while and we finally made it happen. Not only that but it was a major success. She had an amazing time with the Bull we met on this site (he can make himself known if he wishes). She's already communicating with several other Bulls as well and can't wait to do it again. She's also made it known that she is completely cutting me off from her pussy, wants a gangbang, and that she never intends to stop. In her words it went from a "want", to a "NEED" to get BBC. I guess it's safe to say after just one that I've lost my wife to black men, and I couldn't be happier. In many ways it's made our relationship even stronger than before. Just wanted to share our success and feel free to ask any questions, we'll answer what we can. Be safe and have fun everyone!!

View attachment 4350639View attachment 4350640View attachment 4350641View attachment 4350642

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Happy for you would love to see my wife in these pictures

Congratulations. Glad to hear everything went well.

xuaGood for you two. My wife loves the idea but just won't let me set up a meeting. We role-playing it with a fuck machine and she gets so hot. I know she would be like your wife if she would just try it once.
Just forget your BBC fantasies for a while. Become genuine friends with a black guy, thru hobbies, work, local travel, hiking, etc, whatever suits your life. Then let nature takes its course. As your wife gets to know, talk and interact with your new friend, she will either become sexually attracted to him or not. You'll have to respect her decision either way. It took a little over 18 months of developing a strong friendship with my black co worker until my wife and he began a regular sexual relationship that lasted 10 years, 1978-88! The friendship was genuine, and we had no conception at all of it becoming a sexual one when we first met Thom around November, 1976. Had I suggested that Sarah take Thom as a black lover initially, she would have been so repelled by the idea that such a lifestyle would NEVER have happened. Sarah was a young wife of 20 to 21 as this situation developed, born and raised in the Southern Appalachian area of TN, NC & VA. Her Southern family, friends, community and church influence and upbringing was in the powerful Southern Taboo against "race mixing" especially a black man and a white woman, with the extra powerful taboo against a married woman having a lover. By Sarah getting to gradually know, interact, talk and build a friendship with Thom, the interracial, black and white aspect of the friendship kind of slid past Sarah's (and My!) Southern upbringing. Sarah's growing sexual desire for Thom sneaked up on her about 15 months into the friendship. Thom was born and raised in Coastal NC, and was a "Southern country boy" with an upbringing very similar to Sarah's and mine. This is why we developed such a strong friendship with Thom, the only black man on our crew, instead of my white co-workers and their wives who were mostly city /small town folks! This started back in 1978, when there was NO internet, no B2W, no cell phones, and practically NO info on the "MWC into BBC lifestyle". So the three of us just stumbled our way into the lifestyle on our own. It was a huge shock for Thom too, being a Southern Black Man well aware of the dangers of a black man showing any interest at all in a white woman. It took months of long talks, initially between Sarah and me to get her past her self-denial of attraction to Thom, and for the two of us to accept her desires and to agree that allowing her to become sexually active with Thom within our marriage was the best thing to do. Thom was shocked when I finally talked with him about Sarah, and it took weeks of discussions before he was comfortable with the idea. Our relationship was that of friends, probably best described as Stag, Vixen, and FWB from what I've learned on B2W! Definitely not the "Cuckold" stuff that is often talked about here! So gently set things in motion, and be patient and accepting even if the situation does not work out the way you wanted. Best Wishes.

Back