Finally Happened And It Was A Major Success

Maddam M

Couple
Real Person
From
MS, US
We have been discussing this for a while and we finally made it happen. Not only that but it was a major success. She had an amazing time with the Bull we met on this site (he can make himself known if he wishes). She's already communicating with several other Bulls as well and can't wait to do it again. She's also made it known that she is completely cutting me off from her pussy, wants a gangbang, and that she never intends to stop. In her words it went from a "want", to a "NEED" to get BBC. I guess it's safe to say after just one that I've lost my wife to black men, and I couldn't be happier. In many ways it's made our relationship even stronger than before. Just wanted to share our success and feel free to ask any questions, we'll answer what we can. Be safe and have fun everyone!!

VideoCapture_20210813-105210_remastered.jpgVideoCapture_20210813-105404.jpgVideoCapture_20210829-132612.jpgVideoCapture_20210823-141225.jpg

We have been discussing this for a while and we finally made it happen. Not only that but it was a major success. She had an amazing time with the Bull we met on this site (he can make himself known if he wishes). She's already communicating with several other Bulls as well and can't wait to do it again. She's also made it known that she is completely cutting me off from her pussy, wants a gangbang, and that she never intends to stop. In her words it went from a "want", to a "NEED" to get BBC. I guess it's safe to say after just one that I've lost my wife to black men, and I couldn't be happier. In many ways it's made our relationship even stronger than before. Just wanted to share our success and feel free to ask any questions, we'll answer what we can. Be safe and have fun everyone!!

View attachment 4350639View attachment 4350640View attachment 4350641View attachment 4350642
Very nice! Congratulations to you both! What a beautiful wife and lucky hubby:)

Good for you two. My wife loves the idea but just won't let me set up a meeting. We role-playing it with a fuck machine and she gets so hot. I know she would be like your wife if she would just try it once.
You're halfway there, it took a while after getting to that point for my wife to agree to the real thing. Don't be pushy, but have an honest conversation about it. It's not for everyone, I honestly thought it would never happen for us. What finally did it for us was one of our conversations I just laid out exactly what about it turned me on and why I liked it, beyond just "it makes me horny." Once she understood that, she was actually all for it.

View attachment 4350639View attachment 4350640View attachment 4350641View attachment 4350642
She took a major step congratulations

Lucky you. Congratulations and please more of this. Keep us up to date.😀

Congrats its a beautiful thing isn't it? I hope you both love eachother even more now.

Congrats!
Tell us the day and preparations,how was she with her first bbc!?
This was her first time being shared ever and first time ever with BBC, so we were both anxious and on edge all day. We got to the hotel room as early as we could and she started getting ready for him.

I watched as she got ready and did things for him that she doesn't do for me. She made sure she was completely shaven, put makeup on (which she never wears), bought new lingerie that I had never seen up until then, and even wore heels which she very rarely does around me even tho she knows I love her in heels. It was like I was watching a whole different woman almost.

Once she got ready we waited on her Bull and she made sure I kept her nice and wet for him so as least I got to taste her. After he arrived, it was all about him and she forgot I was there tho. I'll never forget the look on her face when he first penetrated her. I've never seen a look that was so much pleasure but mixed with pain as he was much larger than anyone she had ever been with.

The next few hours are kind of a blur. They kept moving around the room due to my wife absolutely soaking everywhere they went. She said he's the first to hit her G-Spot and was the first to make her cum from just penetration alone. So needless to say she is hooked and he will be a regular Bull she plays with in the future. And they both were nothing short of amazing, put on a great show!

After he left, we took time to make sure each other were ok and then just to process everything, I highly recommend this instead of jumping to talk about everything immediately. A couple days later we sit down to talk about it and that's when she tells me all of this. She made sure I was ok and I honestly couldn't be happier. Ever since then she can't stop thinking about it and is constantly trying to arrange our next encounters. It has definitely ignited a spark back in both of us and we love each other more know than ever before, which neither one of us thought was possible.

Last edited:
Back