Finally Going To Happen

MOcuck2be

Couple
Two plus years of working on her and Friday she finally texted and said she’s wanting to try. Within the day, we found a guy and the plan is to have things going on this Friday. Excited, nerves, but very good at the same time. The guy isn’t as big as I had hoped but the important part is that he has been respectful and put her at ease.

We are close to a hookup also. Tried over the weekend and things didn’t work out. She’s meeting a guy today at noon for coffee and a feel out session if things go well we will have a threesome with him. He’s 6’5” 260, she’s 5’3” 140. Hoping for the best for you and us.

We are close to a hookup also. Tried over the weekend and things didn’t work out. She’s meeting a guy today at noon for coffee and a feel out session if things go well we will have a threesome with him. He’s 6’5” 260, she’s 5’3” 140. Hoping for the best for you and us.

Good luck!

You have a sexy wife

@MOcuck2be: Good. i wish you a great, pleasureable and memorable Friday night, all of you!
i like the way you use common sense and what you say about being respectful is more important than penis size. (y)
If more husbands would be more like that/you, many more wives would have been starting in this lifestyle. Too many guys are too much concerned about their own kink and don't see that that is the real reason why they are going to fail.

Back