Finally going to happen

In about 12 hours he will be here… for years I’ve been trying to get her to try her first bbc and about a month ago while thrusting her bbc dildo into her I got her to agree to try the real thing… after looking long and hard I finally found the right guy and set it up… 12 short hours away from finally seeing a 10” and thick beautiful black cock sliding int my wife… I’m so excited that I can’t sleep right now and keep looking at his pictures and hers… I hope she loves it, I hope she wants more…

did he cum in her?

In about 12 hours he will be here… for years I’ve been trying to get her to try her first bbc and about a month ago while thrusting her bbc dildo into her I got her to agree to try the real thing… after looking long and hard I finally found the right guy and set it up… 12 short hours away from finally seeing a 10” and thick beautiful black cock sliding int my wife… I’m so excited that I can’t sleep right now and keep looking at his pictures and hers… I hope she loves it, I hope she wants more…
Here's your first mistake....................." trying to get her".............
We resist that. It's a bad approach to say the least, but so many think that way.

Last edited:
well we agreed condoms
they took them off and came in her
she loved it so much
they stretched herway out
So she broke the rules everyone set and how is this good?
It does not matter if she likes it that much. You cannot trust her now....
What's next, she'll say, "dont worry honey, they all had vasectomies"

If this is fantasy................ok.............i get it. It's all fun. If real, there are serious issues to resolve.

Back