Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

My husband just agreed to let me cage him. We bought the largest ring we could find 57MM and his balls barely fit inside the ring. We are having a hard time and these aren’t cheap! Anyone with any ideas on how or where to get maybe a 60mm ring? Here is the one we bought. Neither one of us want him in pain so there is that to worry about also. View attachment 3594224
It looks like the ring is quite big and pulling off rather than sitting behind his balls and penis.
have you followed guides to measure?
I bought a cb6000s copy from house of denial which was only £12 plus postage, it comes with a few different rings to try, smallest wouldn’t even fit around my penis I doubt but gives something to aim at.
It’s not the most comfortable for longer wear due to its design but it could be a cheap way to explore and find if anything works.

It looks like the ring is quite big and pulling off rather than sitting behind his balls and penis.
have you followed guides to measure?
I bought a cb6000s copy from house of denial which was only £12 plus postage, it comes with a few different rings to try, smallest wouldn’t even fit around my penis I doubt but gives something to aim at.
It’s not the most comfortable for longer wear due to its design but it could be a cheap way to explore and find if anything works.

we tried the 40mm and he couldn’t get his balls in it. Tried the 57mm but the shape makes it actually smaller than the 50mm due to its design. This 50mm was ok but it was a pain to get his cock and balls inside it. He has huge balls lol! We aren’t sure we want to try plastic rings due to what we have heard about them. So we are stuck for the time being.

My husband just agreed to let me cage him. We bought the largest ring we could find 57MM and his balls barely fit inside the ring. We are having a hard time and these aren’t cheap! Anyone with any ideas on how or where to get maybe a 60mm ring? Here is the one we bought. Neither one of us want him in pain so there is that to worry about also. View attachment 3594224
That’s way too big. It’s falling off. Need to watch some videos about how to put them on and work the balls through.

Last edited:
Back