Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

View attachment 2721887

My latest cage. Slim enough to sleep on. Nice heft so you never forget who don't own your orgasm. Lots of ventilation and places for her to tease or suck me. And age can rub herself off on it when I'm locked and cum over n over while I just get teased. Only prob she never locks me up enough.

Can some female explain to her why shed love to keep me locked longer
View attachment 2721889
Hot

Having a few issues feminising hubby, but his first strap -on pegging is happening this Valentines Day! Here’s a pic of me last night showing hubby his future! X
View attachment 1698227View attachment 1698228
If a man is ready to put up with and is even excited by the thought that his wife prefers other males, then such a hubby, sooner or later, will want feminization himself and the first step will be a finger in his ass, and then the strapon’s turn will come, and now he is already on the right sweat in the transformation from hubby to your girlfriend, ready to share your addiction to big cocks...
Its IMG_0547sm.jpgMe with my black strapon before hubby's training
IMG_0544sm2.jpg

Hubby’s sissy slave tattoo done! Marked forever as slave to me, his Mistress. His transformation continues and now can’t go back. Started as pussy cleaning cuck, then caged, now tattooed, soon to be pegged, feminised and my sissy slutty girlfriend! So proud of how I’ve changed him!View attachment 1681105View attachment 1681106
When we make our choice in favor of black males, our white husbands, unwittingly, face the choice of either divorce or slavery to their wives and their bulls.
FIpQ8xoXIAM1wZK.jpgFIvQKgqXoAACT7k.jpg

Back