Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

On Sunday I came home to hubby after a wild and unexpected date night. I was well looked after ?. But Sunday was new cage day for Michael. Smaller cage for him & I joked that the Pym particle must have been used in Michael over the past year ??. He now says he feels naked without a cage on and feels uncomfortable at times without it. Such a good husband. Bless him. Lmao. He sent me this whilst he was at work today, he likes the fit, confortable but I have a feeling a new one won't be long coming given the room he has in there but he is going to be locked up for a good long while yet.View attachment 2534845
J
Xoxoxoxoxo
Looks like the one I sometimes put on my husband! Does it have a sound down the middle?

Exactly as my Mike has described it. He says its more like underwear now. He won't admit this but he knows it true, not being able to jerk off has been a major turn on for him. He gets so horny now and when he speaks out of turn or even looks at me suggestively or in an overtly sexual manner I just add more time to his caged status. I am just waiting for him to ask to fuck me. The first time he utters those words I am adding 2 months onto his time. Right now our agreement is Jan 2020. But if he keeps up his suggestions for sex its going to be either March 1st or April. I am telling you he will ask me soon, can see it in his attitude
J
xoxoxox.
So hawt. It sounds like Brexit, Lol

Hi I am Andres and my wife Claudia give me as Christmas present on 25 do Dec a HappyGo Chastity super small, i been since them 23 day almost with not released at all, my penis now get use too, and my wife have been with 7 BBC since them allready. My wife is very proud on me and also i love her and her lovers.
Good boy and such a good cuckold!

Back