Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

I love the fact he’ll be able to hear but not see, bet it drives him crazy in his cage!
That's the idea hun. I think it's hotter. I've not told hubby this but I intend to have the guys move the bed across the room closer to the wall. I want him to hear Every single moan, whimper and slapping sounds. I will let him in to watch after about 30 minutes and then send him back out.

That's the idea hun. I think it's hotter. I've not told hubby this but I intend to have the guys move the bed across the room closer to the wall. I want him to hear Every single moan, whimper and slapping sounds. I will let him in to watch after about 30 minutes and then send him back out.
at least he will hear how a real cock fucks you xxx well done love it

. Some refer to it as "milking" the husband. Others refer to it as massaging his prostate. Others call it pegging. In each case , semen is released from his testicles and usually but not always ( as some men enjoy it ) without male orgasm or ejaculation. This can be particularly frustrating for the husband if he remains caged without the corresponding hard on although many men do remain soft during this process. Many of the wives take particular satisfaction in the husbands submittal and surrender often involved here.
I believe sperm can be reabsorbed

it rewires your brain. Feel so submissive and feminine when you cum in chastity from being pegged. first time I cried because it was so confusing.
That is why I want to avoid any milking or pegging. One month caged and I already don't feel excited when I hear or see my "gf" fucking with her black gang. I don't feel the same attraction to women I had before getting caged. It's all at a more emotional, intellectual level than physical. I know this is dangerous. The cage starts to feel loose and I sometimes consider removing it altogether, before she learns and locks me with the smaller one. But being caged has changed my behaviour and I discovered a lot of activities I can do instead of wanking or thinking about sex all time. Being on B2W has now a different meaning to me.

Back