Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

What happens when u get her loving bbc..lol longer u will be locked
Hun I've gone way past that. I will only sleep with my bulls from now on and all 3 are black guys. I went "black" in college and then married my husband. But I told him beforehand that I will go into this will full focus and that he may regret pushing me. He did for a while but through talking, patience and long bouts of chastity, denial and the wonderful support of some of my fellow forum members he has started to be comfortable with his new cuckold status. Such a good cuck. Jxoxox

Hun I've gone way past that. I will only sleep with my bulls from now on and all 3 are black guys. I went "black" in college and then married my husband. But I told him beforehand that I will go into this will full focus and that he may regret pushing me. He did for a while but through talking, patience and long bouts of chastity, denial and the wonderful support of some of my fellow forum members he has started to be comfortable with his new cuckold status. Such a good cuck. Jxoxox
. Welcome. And enjoy.

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
are you going to fix the lock so it won't open?

What would you recommend?
. Some refer to it as "milking" the husband. Others refer to it as massaging his prostate. Others call it pegging. In each case , semen is released from his testicles and usually but not always ( as some men enjoy it ) without male orgasm or ejaculation. This can be particularly frustrating for the husband if he remains caged without the corresponding hard on although many men do remain soft during this process. Many of the wives take particular satisfaction in the husbands submittal and surrender often involved here.

. Hard to convince some men that they will enjoy becoming cucks. But they learn it in time. Usually its the only way to start the wife having sex with black men if she is not already doing it on her own as so many wives and women today have discovered this sex is better than their fantasies about it.

Back