Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Thanx! Yes, I think so too, so much fun dragging him into the ‘new hubby’ stage. And, for all my punishments, if he refuses any stages I have the ultimate sanction, I just hint that I might stop all this and return to vanilla life. His face then and his inner turmoil between not wanting to do things but not wanting me to stop either! Priceless!
That's interesting and humorous that your ultimate weapon is to STOP going down the road that is leading to his humiliation. He's really in an untenable position. He has no choice. He loses if he has to do things (or have things done TO him) that he doesn't like and he loses if you end the journey that HE started you on! Funny. One thing I wonder though....... COULD you possibly "stop all this and return to vanilla life."? Is that not perhaps an empty threat and might he not SEE IT as an empty threat??????? If you COULD stop your black-into-white lifestyle (which I doubt) you would be haunted every time you looked in a mirror and saw your tats!

That's interesting and humorous that your ultimate weapon is to STOP going down the road that is leading to his humiliation. He's really in an untenable position. He has no choice. He loses if he has to do things (or have things done TO him) that he doesn't like and he loses if you end the journey that HE started you on! Funny. One thing I wonder though....... COULD you possibly "stop all this and return to vanilla life."? Is that not perhaps an empty threat and might he not SEE IT as an empty threat??????? If you COULD stop your black-into-white lifestyle (which I doubt) you would be haunted every time you looked in a mirror and saw your tats!
Probably couldn’t to be honest. I’ve stopped playing for a while in the past but get the ‘itch’ again to meet someone or some other naughty thing. But hubby doesn’t know that! LOL
Regarding my tattoos I love them, all of them remind me of a different experience or part of my life. If ever I did stop I would look at my QoS, BBC etc with a smile on my face and great memories!

Lovin this! Will be me and hubby soon, ordered my strap on! 5 and 8 inch dildos! View attachment 1660122View attachment 1660122
My wife have te same, the little one. Once in a while she use it on me and whe both love it. she feels an overwelming power over me and I like the feeling when she pegs me. For me it's a wonderfull feeling to know my place in our marriage. Sometime she jerk me off while she takes me, sometime I'm in my chastity going crazy by sexual pleasure. Dont forget the lubricant !

Back