Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

while wearing the cage, if anyone notices all they will see is a bulge in his trousers. People don't think bulge and jump to the conclusion that he is wearing a cage, they generally think big package. However it is not normally socially acceptable to talk about such things in the work place or with work colleagues.

A smaller/tighter fitting cage will be more comfortable on the long run and I would totally recommend getting the smallest one that he can fit into, as mentioned above it will stop to onset of any erection which will be better as getting hard in a larger cage can be painful. I would also recommend a metal device with lots of opening/holes to ensure you don't get moisture build up. moisture from sweat etc will stagnate and become smelly. cages that are fully enclosed are difficult to clean and keep dry (internally).

I'm thinking that maybe the true issue is the loss of control over his sex/pleasure organ. Many men find it embarrassing and humiliating to talk about their masturbation habits and claim they don't do it, but secretly masturbate when ever the opportunity will allow. I'm guessing that is something that you not want him doing and he knows that. As such he can't mention it as a reason not to be caged - But keeping him caged will ensure that he is kept honest.

Last edited:
This is the best i have found is above. The type you have cracks at the top and pinches the skin which kills and not good in public as you need to remove the lock to get your skin out. I find metal pull to much with the weight for me.
Keep it clean is the hards part but tied hand be hind the back works well for me and the wife and cotton buds and pushing baby wipes around help to.
I have done sum 8 weeks locked up at times And lots 4 weeks.
My wife can cum by rubbing herself on my cage and i can not feel her pussy. Also strappon are a great head fuck.
Ruind orgasm are good to fuck with his head special if you tell him to ruind his only was you watch finger over the eye works and squeeze that hard no cum get out
You can get this cage for about $12-$15 of ebay

Thanx babe. Hubby was against fully being caged, I think he thought I wasn’t serious. He’s paranoid that people will find out at work or notice his trousers or whatever. But I’ve been trying to move him more into cuckoldry for some time, I think his main worry is now he’s caged, will people find out and what’s it going to be like not having sex etc, but also where’s it all heading to. He’s agreed to a tattoo but definitely not happy with one I want him to have! And I’ve started asking guys who want to meet, how they feel about a hubby present caged and in panties.
But to me, I’ve done things I wasn’t entirely comfortable with, and my pics are on the net, so he’s got to get on board!
What has been the response of guys you have asked about having hubby present, caged and in panties? If you get to that step, I think it is erotic in videos where the husband's cage is leashed and the wife or the bull can sort of jerk the cuck around if they wish. Can't you imagine making out with your bull in the living room while hubby has to watch and then moving to the bedroom, towing hubby along behind by his leash tugging on his junk?

while wearing the cage, if anyone notices all they will see is a bulge in his trousers. People don't think bulge and jump to the conclusion that he is wearing a cage, they generally think big package. However it is not normally socially acceptable to talk about such things in the work place or with work colleagues.
A smaller/tighter fitting cage will be more comfortable on the long run and I would totally recommend getting the smallest one that he can fit into, as mentioned above it will stop to onset of any erection which will be better as getting hard in a larger cage can be painful. I would also recommend a metal device with lots of opening/holes to ensure you don't get moisture build up. moisture from sweat etc will stagnate and become smelly. cages that are fully enclosed are difficult to clean and keep dry (internally).
I'm thinking that maybe the true issue is the loss of control over his sex/pleasure organ. Many men find it embarrassing and humiliating to talk about their masturbation habits and claim they don't do it, but secretly masturbate when ever the opportunity will allow. I'm guessing that is something that you not want him doing and he knows that. As such he can't mention it as a reason not to be caged - But keeping him cage will ensure that he is kept honest.
Thanx for info, yes when we put him in it it did pinch. But since then, he said it’s not been uncomfortable. It’s started to get itchy where his hair is starting to grow back.
I agree a smaller one next time, this was our first proper try, I was, perhaps, too generous about his size. He could certainly go a LOT smaller in cage.
Metal seems a good idea. Yes, I do agree I think it is loss of control. He was very sneaky with his masturbation so it’s under control now!

This is the best i have found is above. The type you have cracks at the top and pinches the skin which kills and not good in public as you need to remove the lock to get your skin out. I find metal pull to much with the weight for me.
Keep it clean is the hards part but tied hand be hind the back works well for me and the wife and cotton buds and pushing baby wipes around help to.
I have done sum 8 weeks locked up at times And lots 4 weeks.
My wife can cum by rubbing herself on my cage and i can not feel her pussy. Also strappon are a great head fuck.
Ruind orgasm are good to fuck with his head special if you tell him to ruind his only was you watch finger over the eye works and squeeze that hard no cum get out
You can get this cage for about $12-$15 of ebay
Some great ideas there about cleaning and strap on! Yes I like the ones you’ve put on, and not too dear either. I’d like to get hubby a used one! LOL

What has been the response of guys you have asked about having hubby present, caged and in panties? If you get to that step, I think it is erotic in videos where the husband's cage is leashed and the wife or the bull can sort of jerk the cuck around if they wish. Can't you imagine making out with your bull in the living room while hubby has to watch and then moving to the bedroom, towing hubby along behind by his leash tugging on his junk?
Hard to tell really, some guys just not interested in hubby there at all. Then I get the other extreme about what they’ll make hubby do! (But are they genuine?) but it’s only been this week, I’d love our next ‘special meet’ to have hubby with his cage and tattoo showing!

I doubt anyone will notice! I did a small experiment where I’d wear tighter fitting suit trousers to job interviews to see if anyone would notice... no one did, or If they did they didn’t say anything.

Then when I got my new job I wore the cage every day in a range of tighter fitting jeans/suit trousers and again no one noticed!

The kinky part of me actually wants people to notice and ask me about it but generally it’s hidden. The interesting thing for me will be the summer time when the Mrs wears lower cut tops and having my keys on show around her neck!
Ha! Very good! Yes I’ve wore his key to work, was waiting for people to ask about but luckily no one did (or unluckily!) X

I'm thinking that maybe the true issue is the loss of control over his sex/pleasure organ. Many men find it embarrassing and humiliating to talk about their masturbation habits and claim they don't do it, but secretly masturbate when ever the opportunity will allow. I'm guessing that is something that you not want him doing and he knows that. As such he can't mention it as a reason not to be caged - But keeping him caged will ensure that he is kept honest.
great answer..all what you said 100 % ...solid

Thanx for info, yes when we put him in it it did pinch. But since then, he said it’s not been uncomfortable. It’s started to get itchy where his hair is starting to grow back.
I agree a smaller one next time, this was our first proper try, I was, perhaps, too generous about his size. He could certainly go a LOT smaller in cage.
Metal seems a good idea. Yes, I do agree I think it is loss of control. He was very sneaky with his masturbation so it’s under control now!
please consider lotion or babyoil...pinching mainly appears when skin is dry when skin issoft, flexsible, or bit oily it will be ok..

Back