Another white husband, once the man of the household, turned sissy by his wife and Black Bull. Ass shaved, hole plugged, dicklet caged. Dressed as a girl, high heels, manhood gone. Feminized for Black Man to have sex with.
View attachment 7011862
I love feminising myself. It really brings it home to me how much I have changed since I got divorced a few years ago. My interest in women sexually is now non existent even though I still appreciate their beauty. My sexual thrill now is dressing up in women's sexy underwear with stockings and heels and enjoying the caress of satin and lace on my skin as I spend time on B2W imaging I am the married slut being pleasured by a Black Man. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

I love feminising myself. It really brings it home to me how much I have changed since I got divorced a few years ago. My interest in women sexually is now non existent even though I still appreciate their beauty. My sexual thrill now is dressing up in women's sexy underwear with stockings and heels and enjoying the caress of satin and lace on my skin as I spend time on B2W imaging I am the married slut being pleasured by a Black Man. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:
Honestly. .. are you not only much happier; but now also completely satisfied when you have pleased a Man

Back