Female's Perspective - More than You Let On?

Does your husband or boyfriend really understand the extent, and how much black cock turns you on?
Are you becoming a qos without him even realizing what that really means, and how deep that feeling has become?
Have your thoughts, and fantasies been progressing?
and Even though this started as his fantasy, You find yourself not knowing how to explain it, and unsure about sharing it with him? Maybe, scared of your new desires, so you keep them to yourself?
Please, if any of this resinates with you, i would love hearing from you. ;)

Boy youre delving deep here. If the communication in that relationship is that bad then they really should not be involved in the lifestyle. JMO
Agreed...but the reality is most folks find themselves in that position. Whether it's wife or husband. Honestly, how many husband are HONEST & OPEN with their wives about their desires and fantasies? Same question for wives....many of the wives/gfs that I've been with who are willing to share honestly admit not fully expressing to their guy how they truly feel for fear that they couldn't handle it and it changes the relationship or THEY can't handle it themselves as they discover more and more about it.
I used to say mainly to the husbands that knew about my lifestyle...be careful what you wish for. Later I realized that same advise should be given to wives/gfs also. Be careful that you allow yourself to explore things you might not be able to easily let go of should you be required to do so. Also try to be more open with your man...let him know how your feeling and it building stronger and stronger. This can be sooo enjoyable for most if we are honest...that is where Annie is correct. Open honest communications is a key...but it takes courage and trust and guts for some.

Boy youre delving deep here. If the communication in that relationship is that bad then they really should not be involved in the lifestyle. JMO
yeah, it's pretty deep lol but this isn't so much about the communication, as it is about the wife's internal dialog, and her trying to understand her own feelings about a new fantasy that she has been progressively more and more drawn to. and trying to gauge her acceptance, and comfortability to explore such a risky, and captivating sexual fetish. as a newbie, it can be hard, and intimidating sometimes; trying to articulate sexual thoughts, and feelings into words.

If you talk about it openly and honestly with him you might be surprised at how much this turns him on and how much he wants this to happen for you! Even if its scary and your worried that you will go down a rabbit hole, it will ultimately leave you tremendously satisfied sexually and him incredibly turned on.

yeah, it's pretty deep lol but this isn't so much about the communication, as it is about the wife's internal dialog, and her trying to understand her own feelings about a new fantasy that she has been progressively more and more drawn to. and trying to gauge her acceptance, and comfortability to explore such a risky, and captivating sexual fetish. as a newbie, it can be hard, and intimidating sometimes; trying to articulate sexual thoughts, and feelings into words.
White guy- justifying lack of interpersonal communication on sexual fantasy. Am I right?

Back