Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

Those girls you posted in general are very nice looking. I wish people could figure out the difference between "curvy" and overweight. I can't do over weight. Physical fitness is important to me so if a girl is overweight then it's a deal breaker. For some reason it seems all of the large ladies think every black guy on the planet is into them.

If we are talking outside the bedroom as well then they also need to be intelligent and well educated.

Those girls you posted in general are very nice looking. I wish people could figure out the difference between "curvy" and overweight. I can't do over weight. Physical fitness is important ot me so if a girl is overweight then it's a deal breaker. For some reason it seems all of the large ladies think every black guy on the planet is into them.
150 pounds is perfect! Doesn't mean she's over weight.... It means she does eat sometime! Lol..

150 pounds is perfect! Doesn't mean she's over weight.... It means she does eat sometime! Lol..

That depends on her height and build. Some girls who are 5'6" and 150 lbs look perfect. Some who are that height and weight have big bellies and are very unfit.

Back