Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

From what black guys have told me I have to say that what really turns them on is MARRIED WHITE WOMEN.They seem to love the fact that although they love their white hubbies,they desire bbc for sex.Black guys love to show us white boys how our wives should be fucked.Also they love how married wives will willingly dress in slutty outfits for their desires.

the size does matter, the height doesn't to me. not really into size 16 and over. big or small boobs it's ok but im a small boobs or flat chest and flat stomach girls fan. A half-shaven with huge or loose pussy lips make my days. A white anal lover girl is a bonus. enough said. :blackgrimace:

Big tits, pussy must be shaved, slutty attitute and slutty outfit, sexy legs with High Heels, sexy underwear or no underwear, good blowjob skills, loves to be on her knees, submissive, needs a cock at least once a day, hair colour is not so important but hair must be long.;)
hit da nail on da head!!!!

I love redheads, although hair color isn't a deal breaker. As for body type, I prefer thick/BBW. I have no preference as to shaven/unhaven or height.

Like some others have mentioned, intelligence, class, and a sense of humor are important as well.

Back