Fav Position To Cum In Her?

Nybbd

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Most times when I've cum in a woman, it's either I'm on top (missionary) or she's on top (cowgirl). But recently I've found that unloading doggystyle has an incredibly different sensation than I've ever felt before. So now every time I get a chance to cum in that pussy, I opt for the backdoor.

Just curious, anyone else with the same experience.
Guys, what's your fav position to cum in her?
Ladies, what's your fav position for him to cum?

Most times when I've cum in a woman, it's either I'm on top (missionary) or she's on top (cowgirl). But recently I've found that unloading doggystyle has an incredibly different sensation than I've ever felt before. So now every time I get a chance to cum in that pussy, I opt for the backdoor.

my black man has come to me as a missionary and me on top But lately he has come in me doggy style and the truth is something very different I feel like his cum pounding inside my vagina I feel like cum hot cum I feel his cum hot hit me deep inside me wom

My favourite sex position is all on fours, but I find missionary much more intimacy as I'm face to face with my lover. Sex is the most intimate act between two persons and cumming is the most intimate moment of a sexual intercourse. When I let a man bareback me I'm offering completely to him, I'm totally exposed and I love eye contact during such vulnerable moment.

My favourite sex position is all on fours, but I find missionary much more intimacy as I'm face to face with my lover. Sex is the most intimate act between two persons and cumming is the most intimate moment of a sexual intercourse. When I let a man bareback me I'm offering completely to him, I'm totally exposed and I love eye contact during such vulnerable moment.
Beautifully put!

I like it best when he enters me missionary. Love watching how he moves, and the look in his eye as his rock hard dick enjoys my hungry pussy. And then move to cowgirl and doggy for extended pleasure, returning at the end to missionary where I wrapped my legs possessively around his waist and pull him into me as he nears orgasm... me experiencing him fully, totally devoted... and then we flail together crying out in splendid orgasmic release.

Perfectly said

******* I like em all bro 😂

If it’s just fucking and having fun, doggy is the best

If it’s more along the lines of romance and passion, nothing beats missionary for both the male and female

Back