Fake couples/fake women

Col what’s the name of the sites so I can looe
Them up?
I private messaged you the sites. You have to pay a memebership. With SDC, sometimes they run promotions where you can get double time . Most active people on the website are from Florida, Tx, London and other foreign countries. i've seen

There are fakes on here for sure, because I outed a couple of men posing as women. One was posting stolen pics, and the other wouldn't post any pics to confirm she was a real female. The site won't allow us tiny dick white guys to get verified unless we're part of a couple, which is reasonable since we don't fuck. Lots of the real women don't want to talk with us, either, which is completely understandable.

I've had girlfriends that were into this, starting when I was in high school, which is why I'm interested in it and like to encourage and support women who like interracial sex. My wife cuckolds me, and has since our first date. She refuses to tell me anything about her men friends unless she's gets her wine bottle stuck on full throttle, which has only happened twice in 40 years.

Last edited:
Started to think there are no real women or couples on this site, I think it’s just gay guys posing as women or couples, no one seems to want to meet up or carry a conversation long enough to meet up, everyone just wants to like your pics or post and will send a message every now and then!..so yea really don’t think anyone is real or legit here, especially in the Houston, Texas area
Me thinks you protest too much. There's a reason no one wants to meet you... your attitude sucks. Good luck with that... and by the way... I already know the BS that's going to come from you and your accusation that I too am fake.. so go for it skippy. LOL

There are a lot of fakes, but that's not to say there are not good and real people here. I've encountered real people, but we just did not end up matching or distance.

But I encounter more of guys that hope to get their woman involved or guys posing as a couple.

Just the other day, I had someone message me on an messaging app saying they got my ID from here and they were serious about meeting. My ID is not posted here. When I asked for their username, I couldn't find it.

Then they tried to play it off as "you're the one visiting colorado right?"

Lol. The lengths that some people go to get a high or erection. Crazy.

Me thinks you protest too much. There's a reason no one wants to meet you... your attitude sucks. Good luck with that... and by the way... I already know the BS that's going to come from you and your accusation that I too am fake.. so go for it skippy. LOL
No one asked for your comment lol u don’t like what I say don’t read it lol don’t get mad at me because you can’t verify as being real lol ?

Weve met 1 guy that we were actually had a intereste in on here. And been pointed in direction to another guy not on here from a couple.
Been part of this site for a year. Most guys we find intereste in are in other states or to far to travel to. But yes there’s a lot of fakes to. We’ve had fakes pose as bbc and as couples to try and talk.

No one asked for your comment lol u don’t like what I say don’t read it lol don’t get mad at me because you can’t verify as being real lol ?
Im curious .. when did you find out that your sister was also your mom? Here's a newsflash for you, this is a public forum and I have as much right to comment on your lunatic ranting as you have to rant, so get over it. Being verified on here is much less certain then the fact that you are a complete and total moron. I've got plenty of real to give someone who has brain cells as well as a nice cock.

Weve met 1 guy that we were actually had a intereste in on here. And been pointed in direction to another guy not on here from a couple.
Been part of this site for a year. Most guys we find intereste in are in other states or to far to travel to. But yes there’s a lot of fakes to. We’ve had fakes pose as bbc and as couples to try and talk.
I’m in the tx area would love to chat, private message me

Yes, there are many fakes on all sides of this thing. I have had my share of fake men, more than I would like to think about. It's all part of the society and unfortunately always will be. The best you can do is be discerning and have a standard for the type of person you want to meet, and stick to that standard.

I've only been on this site since 3/30, but I have met 2 guys - one traveling thru DFW and one from DFW. I meet most of my playmates thru SDC or parties (some from SLS as well).

- - - no swordfighting please - - -

lol
We use SDC for the majority of our play arrangements. Knowing someone is a friend of a friend, or invited to a party by a friend, or validated by a friend, is comforting

I will most definitely travel to you🤔

If my wife likes your assets and you are willing to travel to our location at your own expense then we all can meet up

Back