Fake couples/fake women

Cypressbbc

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
Started to think there are no real women or couples on this site, I think it’s just gay guys posing as women or couples, no one seems to want to meet up or carry a conversation long enough to meet up, everyone just wants to like your pics or post and will send a message every now and then!..so yea really don’t think anyone is real or legit here, especially in the Houston, Texas area

Started to think there are no real women or couples on this site, I think it’s just gay guys posing as women or couples, no one seems to want to meet up or carry a conversation long enough to meet up, everyone just wants to like your pics or post and will send a message every now and then!..so yea really don’t think anyone is real or legit here, especially in the Houston, Texas area
Wow. I hear ya. But my saratonin and dopamine levels are soooo high-that my Gamma as are escue and some real good fucking is soooooo needed by me. I am a girl btw. All girl.

First time on the internet? There are fakes everywhere, it's not hard to spot them. Dude, you joined the site on March 19, 2019. Did you think you would just join this site and then like magic there would be white women just falling all over themselves to get with you?

First time on the internet? There are fakes everywhere, it's not hard to spot them. Dude, you joined the site on March 19, 2019. Did you think you would just join this site and then like magic there would be white women just falling all over themselves to get with you?
Bro who the fck asked you to comment under the post, lol stay in yo lane

Yes there are definitely fakes on here, but alot are real. You have to be patient if you wanna meet people. Especially since you just joined the site. Also, the way you present yourself to others determine whether or not people wanna meet with you. And they have to be physically attracted to you.

Last edited:
Back