Extreme race-play

The most extreme I get with "race play" is how much I've discovered I enjoy being called a "white girl" during sex. Little white girl, slutty white girl, etc.

I don't know why, but it turns me on!

I am EXACTLY the same way. I have always found black men gorgeous anyway, but the actual interracial aspect itself (not just black men, but black on white sex, specifically) gives me such a buzz. So when the guy is reveling in that aspect by being calling me those names, it gets me off SO. HARD. Love it, love it, love it.
Girl I absolutely agree. Plus I know he’s loving it and turned on and that makes me more turned on.

The N word is an extremely powerful trigger word. It can induce both homicidal violence and explosive orgasms. I wish people could get over it and realize it's just about sex and love not hate. If my white girl tells me she wants some nigg@ dick I get incredibly turned on.

I think White Women are placed on a pedestal and I enjoy seeing a Black Man knock her off her high horse so to speak and show her what a whore she really is. Tell her she's a dirty white cracker whore as you anally violate her
I agree, white guys want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us. Black men want to put us on our backs and have sex with us.

The N word is an extremely powerful trigger word. It can induce both homicidal violence and explosive orgasms. I wish people could get over it and realize it's just about sex and love not hate. If my white girl tells me she wants some nigg@ dick I get incredibly turned on.

I think White Women are placed on a pedestal and I enjoy seeing a Black Man knock her off her high horse so to speak and show her what a whore she really is. Tell her she's a dirty white cracker whore as you anally violate her
White guys want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us. Black men want to put us on our backs and have sex with us.

She made me suck his big black cock until I cried, and told him I had such a short, puny penis it almost made her ashamed of being white.
Your emasculation was deeply felt. however, didn't you feel fulfilled and satisfied afterwards. Having been thoroughly reduced to weak, sissy beta boy by a Real Man, A Black Cock?

• Love
Reactions: wit
Craziest thing I've ever been asked to do (was by a blk man) was wear a Civil War era dress while he wear field slave clothes. He wanted to play mistress and slave, wanted to be beat and called "n...".
I'm from the deep South. NOOOO WAY was I about to do that! You NEVER know how somebody will react even if they think they want something.
There's a line, and that word is mine. I don't take that word lightly. Being a white person from Alabama I am completely aware of how much damage the casual use of that word can cause.
Oh wow!!!! Would love to wear a Civil War era dress and be taken by a black man .... unchained. With him being the aggressor, having his way with me. I don't like the "N" word ... I prefer "black".

I think if it was not for the history of racism and slavery, race play would not have been so hot. There is definitely more to this than just skin contrast.

I think the reason I like race play so much has to do with the environment I grew up in, I was surrounded by a lot of racist family members and friends from a very young age, this obviously made it EXTREMELY TABOO. I can remember whenever my family members saw a white woman dating a black man, they were revolted and completely disgusted by it. To say they were disgusted by it, is actually a massive understatement. There is no word that can perfectly describe how immensely taboo it was.

I constantly had to listen to how whites were better, more powerful, more civilized and more hygienic than black people. The one that I had to listen to the most and that I think played a huge part in my obsession with race play fantasies, was how important it was for white men to protect the genetic purity and vaginal purity of “our” white women. White women were seen as being incredibly pure, pretty and the ultimate symbol of hotness.

I think it's also important to remember that many years ago black men were killed to protect the purity and vaginas of white women, I believe this amplified the taboo factor to exceptional levels, I think this might be a reason why some cuckolds have masochistic fantasies, it's like a form of self punishment for past wrongs. I am a masochist so I understand why some cucks add some masochistic elements when it comes to race play, It feels incredibly nice to be on the other side of the power dynamic for a change. I find it very sexually arousing to be completely and utterly emasculated by a black man.

If you add all these things up, I can understand why some people get turned on by race play. If you grew up in an environment where people were constantly talking about the “purity” of white women, I think after a while the fantasy of seeing her “purity” getting defiled can become incredibly arousing.

One of my white male friends once said “The worst thing that could happen to a white male, is his white wife having sex with a black man”, I was completely horrified by this idea at first, but after a few years I actually started getting aroused by that possibility.

The first time I saw a white woman dating a black man, I was enraged, jealous and upset by the sight of it, but now I just want to whore white females out to well hung black men.

I'm not sure what causes other white males to have extreme race play fantasies.
Love that you were converted to the Black Cock lifestyle and became a good cuckold. More and more white men are realizing their place and accepting it. Acting to satisfy their wives need for Real Men instead of their own delusions of sexual prowess. Good cuckie!

I guess I don't get the extreme part of it all. I have sex with black men and they tend to be rougher and fuck me rather than making love or so to speak. Maybe that is the degrading part of it as they are telling me I am going to take all of their cum and beg for more and I am begging.
I agree, with a black man it is more about having sex with us, not making love to us. Humiliating us is just part of their being dominate with us. I think a lot of women want to be with a dominate man, especially in the bedroom. I also think that a lot of women want to act and be treated and talked to like they are a slut behind closed doors.

how bout this for race play? This are photos i got from a Cuckold husband, her got his slut wife age 40 + to walk as only white women in African open market , you can almost notice sexual tension in the air, and you can guess what have happened to her later that night in local hotel ?

View attachment 4114448View attachment 4114449View attachment 4114450
if you think the locals would waste money on a hotel o would be kidding yourself. or that they would wait for the evening

i want to hear a white woman say something like black is better while she is fucking a black man in front of a white boy. Or hear her say don't you wish you were this big whiteboy?

The most extreme I get with "race play" is how much I've discovered I enjoy being called a "white girl" during sex. Little white girl, slutty white girl, etc.

I don't know why, but it turns me on!
Simillar me, wife. But i am a little bit chubby, But i enjoy when they say something .like: "Put your fat ass up". The more they humiliate me, the more it turns me on.

Back