Experiences with much much older BBC?

Happy Sunday y'all hope it's going good. My first BBC was with an older bull, about twenty years older. Well I just doubled that!! I recently accepted a part time job as a care taker. It's a much older black man. His ******* lives with him but one day a week has to travel for work. She wanted someone there mainly to walk the dogs and maybe cook him a meal. He's honestly in great shape and just has arthritis and is diabetic. I think his ******* was just worries he would go on a sweets bingey:).

I'll spare the details, unless you guys want me to post them. But he was very good in bed, more passionate than aggressive.

So ladies, what experiences do you have with much much older bulls?

Happy Sunday y'all hope it's going good. My first BBC was with an older bull, about twenty years older. Well I just doubled that!! I recently accepted a part time job as a care taker. It's a much older black man. His ******* lives with him but one day a week has to travel for work. She wanted someone there mainly to walk the dogs and maybe cook him a meal. He's honestly in great shape and just has arthritis and is diabetic. I think his ******* was just worries he would go on a sweets bingey:).

I'll spare the details, unless you guys want me to post them. But he was very good in bed, more passionate than aggressive.

Please post it ALL

Post it all 😍😉

That's how my wife lost her virginity in high school

Yes I want the details. Send them to me personally or share them in open, doesn’t matter to me.

Was started by much older black men and have been almost exclusive since. I would say it's the main reason I have never been with a white guy

Older black men are the best, imho...My bf now is 53 and I am 36, but when I was 23 I dated a guy who was 52...He would always buy me lingerie and dresses...he had great taste and definitely enjoyed me wearing what the outfits he chose! He was great in bed, as I recall💕😈💕

I had a similar experience when I was younger... I was 21 and he was 46 and of course he was WAY more experienced that me. I learned a lot... things a small town white girl like me NEVER would have dreamed about let alone actually done at that point in my life. I was a lot more open minded after a couple of years with him. lol
You are sooooo right about him having more experience! Older men just know how to be assertive and sexy without me feeling pressured...I think it gave me more confidence when we would go out somewhere. His age never was an issue...he just felt like my boyfriend

@Marglovesbbc90, thnx for posting this thread. As an 'older black guy', I know I'm most times in great shape (a surgery will set you back for a few months though...) and no one - including movie/TV casting directors - guesses within 10 years of my actual age. I know I've got a lot to give and I plan on giving it to whomever turns me on and wants it, for a long time now.

I never tried being a young buck as I got older. There have always been plenty of sexy women in my own age group and as time goes by, sex still happens. I'm not into adding notches on my head board like so many bulls are. I just want to give and get good, gut-wrenching, wake up the hotel, killing brain cells with intense orgasms sex.

I was happy with the thought that women younger than mid-30s were not of much interest to me -- until I started casually chatting with a few early-late 20-somethings here. Now, I'm the inexperienced one. That is, I'm just scratching the surface of the joys of sex with friendship with much younger women - and it's fantastic! Like anything, it doesn't always work out, but it's overall more than worth it. And there's none of that 'trying to stay young' bull *******. I know I'm much more mature and wouldn't change that. The good news is that it seems more and more young women are feeling the same appreciation and desire for men like me.

And when they're white and I am black... :cool:

Back