older couples and much younger black bulls

I’m 47 year old bull pounding out a 20 year old hot wife several times a week right now.
Her hubs is 22 and a pathetic little twink. It’s hilarious because he’s terrified of me. When I come around he scampers off to the basement and he always looks down when meeting me in the hallway or anywhere in the house.
She makes him dress in pink and feminine when I’m in the house 😂
As it should be Sir

I didn't start the lifestyle until I was around 45 years old. Loved it once I got comfortable with it. Having younger men was, and is a treat. I wished I had started the lifestyle earlier in life. Now I'm 67 years old. Even though I still love sex, its not as "easy" to do at my age. Plus I think (or feel) that I'm not as desired as I was (or felt I was). I cant match the young energy anymore. But I have to say being able to experience bigger cocks than my hubbies was great!

So hot. He’s 50 and she’s … 45. Master is like 22. Hubbys limp dick is allowed nowhere near her anymore. Young master forbids it. He enjoys letting the wimp watch his beautiful wife kiss his black feet eat his ass and beg for his black dick. Things she’d never ever do for the wimp.
Very hot scenario you describe here. We are in our 50’s, bbc bull is 35

It's a great match in bed. It's a nice humiliation and turn on for me also to lose your over 40 wife to a 20 year old, stamina freak bbc. Age difference and social class difference is always a great turn on for us.

However we prefer older bulls cause we spend time with bulls outside bedroom also. More mature guys are our preference.
Same here. Prefer older men.

I didn't start the lifestyle until I was around 45 years old. Loved it once I got comfortable with it. Having younger men was, and is a treat. I wished I had started the lifestyle earlier in life. Now I'm 67 years old. Even though I still love sex, its not as "easy" to do at my age. Plus I think (or feel) that I'm not as desired as I was (or felt I was). I cant match the young energy anymore. But I have to say being able to experience bigger cocks than my hubbies was great!
What part of OH

I love older Daddy BBC, but certainly would take a hot young BBC 18-21 yrs old if given the opportunity. The age differences along with the skin tones are F hot!
I agree with the age difference being hot 🥵. Wife had one young bbc in his 20’s . Told her it was last like fucking his friend’s mom. 😆

So hot. He’s 50 and she’s … 45. Master is like 22. Hubbys limp dick is allowed nowhere near her anymore. Young master forbids it. He enjoys letting the wimp watch his beautiful wife kiss his black feet eat his ass and beg for his black dick. Things she’d never ever do for the wimp.
Tell three husband he's a wimp. Is he 6'4 250 and BLACK?

Wow, see that’s why some are apprehensive. Youngsters are immature and clueless. It takes the right one.
I'm 40 and my first experience being a Bull was when I was 17 and the couple was in their 60's it was my first 3some and I believe how comfortable they were with their sexuality helped me enjoy just letting go of inhibitions and living in the moment....

That is the greatest joy for any true genuine little dick wimp who accepts his place. It's probably what most cuckolds dream about. It's the reality that produces the greatest sexual arousal. The way she reacts to her black lover brings most cuckolds to the reality of their inability to ever satisfy her like her like the ALPHA BLACK LOVER does. It is all about your inadequacy. Whether its a lack of passion along with not enough stamina to meet her needs. Finally as most little cuckolds know, your little white penis just can't do it like Her Lovers BBC. Once you realize that, you either accept it and embrace it, or make a decision between the two of you in what direction is best for you individually.

Back