older couples and much younger black bulls

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us
It's so lewd and obscene when this happens.
When an older white couple let some young black
teen into their home and essential let him take over.
It's petty much a given that he (and his friends) will run rough-shod over you.

Unconcerned about neighbors, they come over unannounced, at any time.
When he did take my wife out, it was to get her pussy shaved, pierced and
a gang tattoo. Much of our furniture and rugs were trashed, ruined with cum
and poo stains.

We should know better than to have let the young bull violate and
"fuck-up your marriage", as he himself called it. They also got Christine
hooked on weed, coke and other stuff.
Such is the fate of a submissive couple.

It's so lewd and obscene when this happens.
When an older white couple let some young black
teen into their home and essential let him take over.
It's petty much a given that he (and his friends) will run rough-shod over you.

Unconcerned about neighbors, they come over unannounced, at any time.
When he did take my wife out, it was to get her pussy shaved, pierced and
a gang tattoo. Much of our furniture and rugs were trashed, ruined with cum
and poo stains.

We should know better than to have let the young bull violate and
"fuck-up your marriage", as he himself called it. They also got Christine
hooked on weed, coke and other stuff.
Such is the fate of a submissive couple.
Gang tattoo?

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us
Wife is 55

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_214902002.jpg
    IMG_20231028_214902002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20231028_215426425.jpg
    IMG_20231028_215426425.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20231028_215441776.jpg
    IMG_20231028_215441776.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
I would suggest that young fellas really start looking at the mature ladies and couples. I will tell you that in my own local group, those pairings are the most long lasting and hottest.bee
I would suggest that young fellas really start looking at the mature ladies and couples. I will tell you that in my own local group, those pairings are the most long lasting and hottest.
Been wanting that

It's a great match in bed. It's a nice humiliation and turn on for me also to lose your over 40 wife to a 20 year old, stamina freak bbc. Age difference and social class difference is always a great turn on for us.

However we prefer older bulls cause we spend time with bulls outside bedroom also. More mature guys are our preference.
Agreed, as we simply don't have much in common that we can talk about with younger guys. Not a criticism - just hard to relate sometimes, etc.

I’m 47 year old bull pounding out a 20 year old hot wife several times a week right now.
Her hubs is 22 and a pathetic little twink. It’s hilarious because he’s terrified of me. When I come around he scampers off to the basement and he always looks down when meeting me in the hallway or anywhere in the house.
She makes him dress in pink and feminine when I’m in the house 😂

Back