older couples and much younger black bulls

I always believed that one of the hottest scenarios of this life style is when an old couple get owned by a much younger black bull especially when the wife submits completely for the black bull and lets him use her in ways that she never allowed her husband for so many years ( such as anal, facial, ownership tattoos ...)
hope couples and bulls that have similar experience to share their real stories with us

So hot. He’s 50 and she’s … 45. Master is like 22. Hubbys limp dick is allowed nowhere near her anymore. Young master forbids it. He enjoys letting the wimp watch his beautiful wife kiss his black feet eat his ass and beg for his black dick. Things she’d never ever do for the wimp.
One of my biggest fantasies is seeing my 61yr old chinese wife do things she would never do for me - rimming, anal, bondage spanking - piss

So hot. He’s 50 and she’s … 45. Master is like 22. Hubbys limp dick is allowed nowhere near her anymore. Young master forbids it. He enjoys letting the wimp watch his beautiful wife kiss his black feet eat his ass and beg for his black dick. Things she’d never ever do for the wimp.
whose story is this

It's a great match in bed. It's a nice humiliation and turn on for me also to lose your over 40 wife to a 20 year old, stamina freak bbc. Age difference and social class difference is always a great turn on for us.

However we prefer older bulls cause we spend time with bulls outside bedroom also. More mature guys are our preference.

Back