older couples and much younger black bulls

My ex wife was into young men almost to a predator extent. The younger the better. She even got involved with a minor once. So long as they were cute and interested she felt attracted to their stamina and enjoyed taking the advantage to train them on how to please a woman properly.
We did discuss at one time if we ever met a kid in high school or college that she was attracted to and that we liked and was a good kid, we would offer up one of our rooms in our home for cheap to him for a few years until he was ready to be on his own and we could also offer help like making sure they were living in a safe place and had plenty of food to eat, and we could tutor him in school just be a good influence on.
But she also would only do this for someone she was attracted to and that showed some interest in her and seemed trainable as a lover and was just aggressive enough with the aptitude to be comfortable dominating over me when they were together sexually but mature enough to also see me as a friend and mentor who would also teach him how to be a dominate black bull to a couple.
She would walk around in skimpy clothes at first in front of us both and then eventually go into his room naked one day or night when im not around so hes more comfortable and have sex with him but more importantly let him cum in her pussy right away. Then let him know im aware of it and to encourage and teach him to dominate me and she would enjoy seeing me submit to a much younger kid who is virile full of cum and lives with us and he could eventually be brought into our bedroom and she could sleep with him at times and especially when she was mad or having an argument, sleep in his room and have him fuck her in front of me around the house to get back at me, which I would enjoy.
Eventually they could be naked around the house when they were horney and he could take her anywhere he wanted at anytime,, now matter how in appropriate a time and she would submit to him and i couldn't get mad at either of them as its part of his training and she needs her pussy fucked often by this young male we invited into our home and lives. He could have other girlfriends and she would go and hang out with him and leet his friends in case she wanted to fuck any of them later, she could give them her phone number and make friends for later. She would be open to having several younger lovers coming to visit us and also taking her at the same time, as part of their training and to satisfy her urges and desires for other alpha males cocks to suck and fuck her and he could invite his friends over and take her in our bed if they were over hanging out at night she would plan to come out in a skimpy night gown and then suggest privately to our roommate if they wanted her she would like them all to fuck her in our bed. I would just need to get out of the way and make room for them even if I needed to sleep in another room if I didnt want to stay up and help her fuck all these guys, but she would like me to be there and help hold her legs open and keep her pussy lubbed and spread and direct them whee to stand so she could suck them off while one was fucking her and then move the next one in place and me clean them afterwards if she asked me too and they didnt freak out. She wanted younger men to be used to fulling white womens pussy whit their potent cum and to get comfortable dominating cuckolds and letting them suck their cocks in a beta way not gay and its natural for them both to do this and enjoy it.

It's a great match in bed. It's a nice humiliation and turn on for me also to lose your over 40 wife to a 20 year old, stamina freak bbc. Age difference and social class difference is always a great turn on for us.

However we prefer older bulls cause we spend time with bulls outside bedroom also. More mature guys are our preference.
I agree! We also prefer older bulls! I'm 38, my wife is 35 and the BBC that fucks my wife is 47

I would suggest that young fellas really start looking at the mature ladies and couples. I will tell you that in my own local group, those pairings are the most long lasting and hottest.
Absolutely! When my wife was 45 we met a 21 y.o. BBC for a fun evening. We have been meeting with him at least once every month and he is now 44. A few times a year and always on her birthday he brings a younger BBC friend or 2
Great guy!

Can be alot of fun.. Sexy wife in early 60's has enjoyed a number of younger black guys in there 30s. Very hot watching her submit to their bbc and ride their rock hard cocks until they explode deep in her wet pussy. She is especially partial to the hot guys with very large thick cocks.. love deepthroating and having them stretch her out giving her multiple orgasms! Always looking for those Studs that enjoy mature wives and are looking for ongoing fun.....

I agree with Nesbea above. My hotwife is late 50s and same applies...she does like young studs in their 20s and can drain them totally but at this stage it can be demanding to find one who is mature, educated and sufficiently responsible not to become a pita or exceed the limits. She finds it easier to submit to late-30s and on with confidence it stays where it belongs.

It's also hard psychically for a mature lady to submit to a male who has less life experience, capability, understanding etc. and she is not really into the training thing, so with younger ones she bangs quick and moves on. Given an actual date oppo, she prefers the potentials to actually sit at the bar showing cleavage, back, legs and have some convo first.

We have different styles because I like to train my college girls. I have the patient mentoring aura and right psyche, and tbf she likes to watch when I train a hot young toy just like I enjoy watching her get properly blacked. Usually she plays the part of the mature mistress urging the young lady to take it deeper and she often gooses her desire by softly sucking on her breasts and while I drill my young slut she whispers things like "imagine if that was a hard black cock. wouldn't you like that... you little whore...tell us what you want...we're kinky too..." etc. We have a lot of fun!

Can be alot of fun.. Sexy wife in early 60's has enjoyed a number of younger black guys in there 30s. Very hot watching her submit to their bbc and ride their rock hard cocks until they explode deep in her wet pussy. She is especially partial to the hot guys with very large thick cocks.. love deepthroating and having them stretch her out giving her multiple orgasms! Always looking for those Studs that enjoy mature wives and are looking for ongoing fun.....
I want this lady ;)

Back