Experienced Husbands: Which was better.....the fantasy or the real thing?

Two excellent questions but hard to answer, but I'll try and give you answers from our point of view.
1. Was the fantasy better than the real thing.
For us, the fantasy continues to evolve and change. Watching her with a Bull and see the pleasure in her reactions and sounds and know she is enjoying the experience always feels good to me and anything I can do to increase her pleasure or sometimes our pleasure only heightens it for us both. We always want to make sure that we are doing our part to let the Bull also fulfill his desires and make the experience one he enjoys as much as we do. From one encounter we sometimes build on what we would like to see and do the following time so we always look foreword to the next time and building on the previous experiences. The anticipation or waiting on the next experience adds to the fantasy in preparing for the next time.

2. Is the lifestyle addicting?
In a short answer..... hell yes! We started out many years ago swinging and have evolved thru the years and branched out and tried many things from vanilla to some pretty kinky play. We view sex with others as a recreational activity we enjoy together. We've gravitated toward interracial play more so than any other play especially with black bulls as we both prefer them. I wouldn't say we have a cuckhold lifestyle as she does not cuckhold me unless I want her to. We prefer to work as a team and please our bull together, sometimes that means he pleasures only her while I watch and other times he may us me predominately as she looks on and enjoys seeing me used to our bull's pleasure. Life more often gets in the way of our playing as much as we would like, but we're always open to schedule playtime when we can. I hope that gives you some perspective in how it works for us.

Real thing was better than expected and better than fantasy for sure! It is very addicting as well, if my wife and I ever split for any reason she has already said, she couldnt be faithful to someone not in the LS after doing what we do. And I would have to find another LS girl as well. To be honest though, it has made our relationship so much better as the jealousy is just not there which is one of the reasons most vanilla couples have issues. This LS has been nothing but good to us so far!

Pat's Hubby here; reality is the BEST. We are enjoying the REAL thing so much more than our fantasy which was good. And yes the life is addictive. We had had some increditible sexual events since we started 2 years ago. I never thought Pat would go so WILD and I love every minute. We love each other and I am sure we will continue to expand Pat's Playtime. We are just getting started.

Last edited:
Good question! Me and hubby have discussed this on various occasions. Definitely the real thing is better than the fantasy. The experience of meeting another man, not knowing a lot about him and then having sex with him, has been a massive turn on for both of us. And then this makes the fantasies going forward even more exciting as you build on what you've already done.
As far as being addictive, I definitely think so. It's impossible not to do it again once you've gone with your first guy. Even when I've taken gaps in seeing guys me and hubby have discussed our next meets/guys etc.
But like any addiction it can become a bit risky as you go deeper in it. From going with a couple of guys to begin with, I have done things I wouldn't have dreamed of a few years ago. You want to push your limits and try new things- full photos, strangers, bareback, swallowing, tattoos, fisting, facial, rimming, BDSM, pain etc.even now seeing an ex bf from years ago.
Couples should try moving from fantasy to reality, even if it's just once- but I promise you, it won't be just the once!

I guess i have two questions for the experienced husbands here.

1) Was the fantasy better than the real thing? Or, do you think watching your wife with a black man was even hotter and better than the fantasy?

2) For you experienced guys, do you find the lifestyle addicting? In other words, once you and your wife have a play night and she has sex with another man, how soon afterwards do you start thinking about her fucking another man and having another play date?

Thanks for any replies.
Of course the real thing was better! If I had even a nano of a second thought that it might not have had been I assure you it would not have had happened!

The real thing is far far better than fantasy provided you have the right guy(s) and (as mentioned previously) you cater to everyone's desires.

When those all click, you can't beat the sights, sounds and the raw energy in the room!

It is absolutely addicting. Something as powerful as sexual energy shared by 3 (or more) people is bound to make you want more!

This is Phyliss's husband Rock. The real thing is better than the fantasy, much better in fact for both of us. Even when Phyliss went black only and all I got to do was lick her used pussy it was better. As for how quick before I wanted her to do it again. Before she was ever finished with the black guy I was thinking about the next time. To us it was addicting, the more black cock she got the more she wanted but both of us would do it again only this time we would start much younger.

Back