Experienced Couples: How often is it the wife that initiates the dates and hookups with Bulls?

Male
From
PA, US
Just wondering if any husbands ever held back to see if the wife is truly into the lifestyle? I'm sure there a some wives that do it mainly for the husband. I think it would be interesting after the first couple of hookups if the husband kept to himself and waited for his wife to make the next move for the next playdate session. It would be so hawt to have a wife that kept initiating the hookups whenever SHE felt like it. Do any couples truly play like this where the wife totally controls when and where the playdates happen?

Speaking from my experience, my spouse has the final say as to when she is available. She will often reach out to our bull to see when his schedule allows for them to meet. I may be available or I may not. Keep in mind that we have vetted our bull. There are no chance encounters. Her safety is paramount. Once she is trusting and comfortable around our man, she can relax around him and can truly be herself.

Last edited:
we are a team , we both do sometines I will see a guy or couple and introduce to hubby. we were in Chicago on business and I saw this gorgeous guy swimming in the Palmer pool and I spoke to the guy, flirted with him found out he we there see a college buddy I invited him to drinks later
hubby and I met him in the bar, my dress was quite revealing and he noticed , we had a conversation and a quick ******* and I suggested . we got to the room and about 20 min later I was nude on my knees sucking his beautiful black cock ans d we fucked for 2hrs , he had to go. but we agreed to meet up later after his reunion dinner. at 11 he came back and fucked me again as my cucky sat stroking his little cock at the edge.
of the bed.
mr C has stayed a friend and we have visited him in and fucked him in LA

He usually makes initial contacts and takes the lead in our meetings but once we’ve established a regular relationship with a male any one of the three of us may make the initial request or contact to play. The same as in the beginning we all play together until a relationship and trust has been established then I am comfortable and allowed to make contact or go play alone. In the end I feel I have the last say or control as I am the one to decide if I will play or not. LOL Make my pussy wet and it’s hard for me to say no.

It's pretty much to the point now that O makes all the arrangements and I am not really involved. It's more a matter of 'I'm planning on being out Wednesday night, do we have anything planned for Thursday? If not i might be out Thursday night as well'.
It's a little bit different if she is travelling.

I think that's the advantage of having long term lovers, I know she is safe and comfortable with them, I know where she is and they don't really want me there, they just want to screw my wife with no hassle.

It's pretty much to the point now that O makes all the arrangements and I am not really involved. It's more a matter of 'I'm planning on being out Wednesday night, do we have anything planned for Thursday? If not i might be out Thursday night as well'.

I think that's the advantage of having long term lovers, I know she is safe and comfortable with them, I know where she is and they don't really want me there, they just want to screw my wife with no hassle.
Totally agree long term partners makes for simple and comfortable relationships where everyone is happy!

You sound to be in perfect synchronicity and living life to the full. So many folk have been brainwashed to think of monogamous relationships being right when in reality it’s exactly the opposite. Variety and freedom to enjoy life’s pleasures are absolutely ‘natural’.

You sound to be in perfect synchronicity and living life to the full. So many folk have been brainwashed to think of monogamous relationships being right when in reality it’s exactly the opposite. Variety and freedom to enjoy life’s pleasures are absolutely ‘natural’.
Thanks. Perfect might be stretching it but it works very well for us.
It's frequent enough that it's possible for O to build a sexual relationship and infrequent enough that it's still exciting for her.
We keep it private and honest and few issues so far.

We are a team but I often initiate reaching out. We’ve met some (unfortunately) very rude people online. She’d reach out herself but then she gets hit on and overwhelmed by rudeness bad comments disrespectful behavior and she has considered ending our time in the lifestyle bc of all these. So I do a lot of the communication upfront and then after a while we do it together. Still looking for folks who can be polite and respectful of her outside the bedroom close to our location (Reno NV)

We are a team but I often initiate reaching out. We’ve met some (unfortunately) very rude people online. She’d reach out herself but then she gets hit on and overwhelmed by rudeness bad comments disrespectful behavior and she has considered ending our time in the lifestyle bc of all these. So I do a lot of the communication upfront and then after a while we do it together. Still looking for folks who can be polite and respectful of her outside the bedroom close to our location (Reno NV)
We hear you. Don’t make any since for a male to be rude or aggressive when the plan is for everyone to have some sexual fun. We’ve seen a lot of what you are talking about

I Pretty much makes the decision, but sometimes he will bring a friend over. It was all his idea to get into the lifestyle, but I think I like it more than he do.
It usually is the man’s idea to get into the swing lifestyle! Nothing wrong with both enjoying it. As I have told many men wishing for their wife to play, swing, cheat, be careful what you wish for she may like it more than you expected. I’m happy my man and I have a mutual interest in swinging in what ever fashion it happens to be. It is all about the fun and sexual pleasure for us. I’m happy you are enjoying the lifestyle he encouraged you to participate in.

I have been doing the vetting from online sites and profiles we have. We recently have entered into a cuckold contract of rules that gives her the freedom to do what she chooses. We tried to think of everything. A regular Bull can go bareback but any New or first time Bull must play safe. As far as answering the question she texts our Bull to set up dates if she wants but we have to plan between off work days and privacy issues. With the contract she is open to do as she pleases and once opportunity opens I think I will find out how much of a cuck I am . We communicate so I know it is coming once life allows.

Just wondering if any husbands ever held back to see if the wife is truly into the lifestyle? I'm sure there a some wives that do it mainly for the husband. I think it would be interesting after the first couple of hookups if the husband kept to himself and waited for his wife to make the next move for the next playdate session. It would be so hawt to have a wife that kept initiating the hookups whenever SHE felt like it. Do any couples truly play like this where the wife totally controls when and where the playdates happen?
Just train at a good gym. Get a PT. Done.

Back