Example of why I prefer BBC

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
This is very tame but an excellent example of what I have experienced as the difference between white and black men and why I have a preference.

We were on a road trip and I was flashing people. Truck drivers, cars with guys, anyone who I thought would appreciate it. So I got a bunch of honks, some pics taking, and one guy swerved into the other lane. Then we came up on two black guys in a car. Once I got their attention and flashed, they wanted to see more. So I gave a little show and they put thier window down. They told me to give hubby road head. I gave them the tiny penis hand gesture and said "too small." They laughed. I got wet and laughed. I think hubby came in his pants. They then drove off.

That's the difference though. Every other guy was thrilled to see tits. They were respectful and nice. These two wanted more. They wanted to push the envelope, see how far they can go. In genreal, I find black men more aggressive and dominant and I love it. I find my own sexual aggressiveness scares guys. I find black men can handel it better. Plus I just love having a guy in control and taking what he wants.

Here's a pic of me on that trip

Attachments

• 20200705_094942.jpg
    20200705_094942.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 350
This is very tame but an excellent example of what I have experienced as the difference between white and black men and why I have a preference.

We were on a road trip and I was flashing people. Truck drivers, cars with guys, anyone who I thought would appreciate it. So I got a bunch of honks, some pics taking, and one guy swerved into the other lane. Then we came up on two black guys in a car. Once I got their attention and flashed, they wanted to see more. So I gave a little show and they put thier window down. They told me to give hubby road head. I gave them the tiny penis hand gesture and said "too small." They laughed. I got wet and laughed. I think hubby came in his pants. They then drove off.

That's the difference though. Every other guy was thrilled to see tits. They were respectful and nice. These two wanted more. They wanted to push the envelope, see how far they can go. In genreal, I find black men more aggressive and dominant and I love it. I find my own sexual aggressiveness scares guys. I find black men can handel it better. Plus I just love having a guy in control and taking what he wants.

great story and love your picture grrrrr! wish i could see more

Show wouldn't want to have a chance with you

Damn you look great.

Damn bae! Love to have a lot of you!

I would have asked for those wet panties !

I am surprised that they did not order hubby to pull off the road so that they could dominant you by fucking you!

Back