Everyday Activities

On the reverse of that. I love going to a gathering (BBQ or party or something) where the wife of the couple I get with is just mingling with friends. They know and I know what has just happened. I'm just their friend James. Some of the other ladies like to give me a look like they know something is going on. Hey, I'm just here for the food... LOL

On the reverse of that. I love going to a gathering (BBQ or party or something) where the wife of the couple I get with is just mingling with friends. They know and I know what has just happened. I'm just their friend James. Some of the other ladies like to give me a look like they know something is going on. Hey, I'm just here for the food... LOL
She is mingling while full of your cum?

When we where on vac at the beach I kept our ******* out on the beach or at the pool , so wife could play after a hour or two she would come down glowing and I knew she was full, twice we went back to room for lunch , ******* takes nap and I get a cream pie
Same guy got three of the days , then ontwo days it was him and his friends 3 of them

One time my husband texted me and asked to meet him for lunch. I spent the morning getting fucked and had 3 loads of cum in me when I left to meet him. Showed up and he was with a bunch of the people he works with. I sat next to him at the table and had lots of cum dripping out of me the entire lunch

When we where on vac at the beach I kept our ******* out on the beach or at the pool , so wife could play after a hour or two she would come down glowing and I knew she was full, twice we went back to room for lunch , ******* takes nap and I get a cream pie
She must have been so turned on walking around the beach with you are your ******* there and her pussy full of cum. Even hotter when she had cum from multiple men.

Back