Every White Wife Has A Freak Inside.

The Stroker

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I'm an attractive, 40-something Black man. I've been pretty successful in my dating life with women of different ethnic backgrounds, both inside and outside the lifestyle. I've noticed that it doesn't take much for the average white woman to consider extramarital sex so long as it's discreet. In the "vanilla" world I've experienced this more times than I can count.

One instance that stands out is me and my homeboy went to a bar one night and a bachelorette party came in. They started flirting with us and me and the bride to be hit it off. At one point her girls dared her to lick shots off my chest and she did, sucking my nipples as she did. Long story short, by the end of the night the bride-to-be sucked me off while my dude fucked one if the bridesmaids. That was a Friday night. The bride was getting married on Sunday.

I'm just saying there's a lotta overlap between how open swingers and white women in relationships operate.

Last edited:
I'm an attractive, 40-something Black man. I've been pretty successful in my dating life with women of different ethnic backgrounds, both inside and outside the lifestyle. I've noticed that it doesn't take much for the average white woman to consider extramarital sex so long as it's discreet. In the "vanilla" world I've experienced this more times than I can count.

One instance that stands out is me and my homeboy went to a bar one night and a bachelorette party came in. They started flirting with us and me and the bride to be hit it off. At one point her girls dared her to lick shots off my chest and she did, sucking my nipples as she did. Long story short, by the end of the night the bride-to-be sucked me off while my dude fucked one if the bridesmaids. That was a Friday night. The bride was getting married on Sunday.

I'm just saying there's a lotta overlap between how open swingers and white women in relationships operate.
I used to go party in Palm Springs, which is about 45 mins drive from me. A lot of people come out there from LA to party. That kind of behavior is very common there, especially from bachelorette parties and married women. I used to be shocked, but that was back in the early days before I got into the LS.

The fact is women have libidos too and often get bored of monogamy. As for the bachelorettes, they know it's their last chance to cut loose.

Maybe true for many white wives....but the male half's ex-wife would have to be the least likely to have "freaky" associated with her sexual activities:LOL:

Taking race or even gender out of the equation, people as a whole sometimes have a side of them they wish to explore. The thing is, there is a fear of being judged so they either keep that fantasy dormant or at some point, let it out in discretion. It just takes the right catalyst to make it come to fruition especially openly. I won't call myself the let your freak out whisperer, but seems once women experience being with me, they let out a side they have been stifling. I make it point to always allow them to feel comfortable and know they can be who they want to be without worry of judgement. So, to the topic at hand, white, black or whatever race of women, have a freaky side to them, but I won't say it's all of them. Truth be told even for some nuns or priests per se, sometimes that inner freak takes control and ends up coming out. Just how these priests or men of God are secretly meeting with ****** or getting their freak on on the DL, the same can be said for nuns etc, you just don't hear too much about them, but they are out there. Once they had some release, they ask for forgiveness.

I know this wife has had a forbidden fruit fetish my whole life. I had fantasies for fucking black men when I was 19/20. Wasn't until I was married to my amazing husband that I was able too explore those fantasies. First few times I did cheat and then my husband started letting have as much as I want.

can you tell us about the cheating? ya know....where, how did it happen, how many, how did hubby find out?

i know this very well. and i must say that i would have done the same as the bride and her bridesmaid. And if you had met me on my wedding night, I would certainly have spread my legs for you;-) *shame*

I know this wife has had a forbidden fruit fetish my whole life. I had fantasies for fucking black men when I was 19/20. Wasn't until I was married to my amazing husband that I was able too explore those fantasies. First few times I did cheat and then my husband started letting have as much as I want.
I've been saying this for years to men...women are JUST like men. Except the difference is...women have real possibilities to live out their desires much more often than men. Women have desires about other men...other women..other scenes, what stops them is the fear. Fear of shame, fear of guilt, fear of social pressures that a "woman" does behave like that. I've written on here before that my experience and the experience of other black men with wives (of any skin color), once a woman decides to go through with her desires. There usually isn't a turn back...and more OFTEN than men think. The husband/bf may not know at all. The overwhelming majority of the white women I've been with over the year (90%) were married or seriously attached. They more so than I approached me first. Subtle of course...and over time you quickly can read the room so to speak and act accordingly. More than 50% were cheating...either first time with me or recently before me. I've not heard from many white women that didn't have deep fantasies about black men. Once we are comfortable with each other...I've often heard the "I've thought about what it would be like with a black man for years. I've had opportunities but just didn't go through it". Almost every time...once they begin fucking...it's NEVER just straight vanilla sex. All the freaky things they have thought about...or I say I want them to do...THEY DO! The freak is there in a woman...regardless of her skin color...the patient and smart man knows how to create the safe space for her to let it out. It will serve you well...because once she is comfortable and safe with you. She will become your total FREAK!

I'm like you, I meet hot women of all backgrounds but white women Def the freakiest.

i know this very well. and i must say that i would have done the same as the bride and her bridesmaid. And if you had met me on my wedding night, I would certainly have spread my legs for you;-) *shame*
I cant recall a bacholerette party were i was invited and not ending out with at least one or more of the male strippers and/or someone that we knew during the night

Back