Ever show it off on purpose?

fjlong

Male
Can any of you think of a time when you took a chance and showed off your BBC in front of a hot wife or a cuck and it paid off?

Reactions: wit
One night, my wife and I were out for her to hunt for men. I was in the bathroom and the guy next to me was quite large. I noticed and he caught me looking and chuckled. I told my wife about him and pointed him out to her. He ended up spending the night in our hotel room fucking my wife.

Many times the urinals in mens rooms are just a long trough or urinals on the wall here in the us. Some urinals have minimal shielding.

There was a time I was walking to a party in college with my gf. She was from southern mexico and a real 10. Dark tan, Big ass, perky tits and a thin waiste. We were being followed by a couple black guys that kept commenting about her being with me. At the party we ran into the black guys and they started hitting on her. One of them grabbed his 10"+ cock through his pants and waived it at her. Her eyes lit up and bit her lip. I was able to get them to back off. Then she had to go to the bathroom and I sent her with another girl I knew. Then it happened the cops came... and my gf dissapeared for 20 min. Im 90% sure she found that black guy with the huge cock and either fucked or sucked him.

Last edited:
There was a time I was walking to a party in college with my gf. She was from southern mexico and a real 10. Dark tan, Big ass, perky tits and a thin waiste. We were being followed by a couple black guys that kept commenting about her being with me. At the party we ran into the black guys and they started hitting on her. One of them grabbed his 10"+ cock through his pants and waived it at her. Her eyes lit up and bit her lip. I was able to get them to back off. Then she had to go to the bathroom and I sent her with another girl I knew. Then it happened the cops came... and my gf dissapeared for 20 min. Im 90% sure she found that black guy with the huge cock and either fucked or sucked him.
Too bad you didn't see it happen

Seriously what I would have given to see that. She would always say things like why do all guys fall in love with me? And you remind me of my brothers when I go home with guys after going out.
No doubt her brothers wanted all the details for wanking purposes like I did. Could always tell when my sis came home if she did anything

Back