Eventual End to the White Race

What would you fruitcakes think if I posted a discussion titled “ Eventual end to the black race”? You racist bastards

yeah I agree with this pretty hard.

the idea that a mixed race kid is black and not white is by itself racist. it's a hold-over from one-drop rule ******* and old antiquated laws that kept plantation owners from having to let their mixed-race ******* they got from ******* the female slaves inherit property

yeah I agree with this pretty hard.

the idea that a mixed race kid is black and not white is by itself racist. it's a hold-over from one-drop rule ******* and old antiquated laws that kept plantation owners from having to let their mixed-race ******* they got from ******* the female slaves inherit property
nobody made that assertion.

really, just great thread. fantastic thread OP

you got such a productive discussion going here
You're attempting and failing at that to turn this into a racist conversation. It's not, a true racist by the very definition of the word probably wouldn't even be on this site. Secondly, this post is actually saying that I think at some point we all will be blended. If you want to take that anywhere else, then take it with you out of the door. You can have your opinion and I can have mine.

Races will obviously blend over time but the predominant genes in North America will be white for a many decades.

This lifestyle is mainly older married ladies having a little fun. There is absolutely no desire or suggestion of breeding for the vast majority in the lifestyle. Black girls with men of other races is just as common as black guys with white girls.

Blending will occur but it will dilute all races including African Americans.

Races will obviously blend over time but the predominant genes in North America will be white for a many decades.

This lifestyle is mainly older married ladies having a little fun. There is absolutely no desire or suggestion of breeding for the vast majority in the lifestyle. Black girls with men of other races is just as common as black guys with white girls.

Blending will occur but it will dilute all races including African Americans.
see, this is the conversation I wanted to have. I think your point is well written, provides context and isn't attacking. I think it will get to that point eventually as well. Dont know when, but you mentioned the older married ladies I also think we have young 20 somethings that are just as embracing of the diversifying movement

You're attempting and failing at that to turn this into a racist conversation. It's not, a true racist by the very definition of the word probably wouldn't even be on this site.
1) this site is absolutely chock-full of racists. like, loads and loads of them
2) oh boo hoo you made a thread about the "end of the white race" and someone mentioned race. Woe is you. let me get some cheese to go with your whine

1) this site is absolutely chock-full of racists. like, loads and loads of them
2) oh boo hoo you made a thread about the "end of the white race" and someone mentioned race. Woe is you. let me get some cheese to go with your whine
hahaha that's right don't dispute anything with fact, it's ok I know it's all about your feelings.

hahaha that's right don't dispute anything with fact, it's ok I know it's all about your feelings.
do you actually disagree with anything I said? feel free to try to support it, or just ape ben shapiro but somehow even more lame

I, personally, look forward with gusto to see how you try to convince anyone that fetishizing black mens' bodies somehow means you can't be racist.

I, personally, look forward with gusto to see how you try to convince anyone that fetishizing black mens' bodies somehow means you can't be racist.
I don’t have to convince you of anything. Matter of a fact, your opinion means nothing to me. Oh and by the way, stats prove the white race with blend with other races at some point. 😂😂

I don’t have to convince you of anything. Matter of a fact, your opinion means nothing to me. Oh and by the way, stats prove the white race with blend with other races at some point. 😂😂
you mean your feelings show that, snowflake

RESPECTFULLY, why is it ALWAYS the “white” race that is going to come to an end with questions regarding race mixing? If you’re suggesting that a “pure” Hispanic, black, or Asian person has a baby with a “pure” white person, then the white race is becoming extinct, well… so is the other race involved. This is why questions like this often get labeled as white supremacist or racist, FYI! Not saying that you are but it’s now the elephant in the room, trust me!
most of the time a mixed baby is considered a baby or color.

mixed people have features that are very different from white people's features; eye color, contour of their nose, lips, body and hair texture.. you rarely see a mixed person with straight, stringy hair or sharp features (nose). white people have no lips whereas the lips of mixed people are more meaty and plump. depending upon the gene pool of the person whom a white person mix with often determines how light/dark the baby is- sometimes. but the main defining element as to what a mixed baby is does not come down to how the baby look but how the baby is perceived by others... here in america if you have a little color you could be ANYTHING BUT WHITE...

so respectively, i personally agree with you and you assertion is correct: a mixed kid does not diminish only the white race but both of the races that mixed to make them, because yeah, a mixed kid is a whole new race. but the reality of life here in America contradicts that truth.. here in america there are not greys, pinks or powder blues, theres only black and white.

you look at the transgenders and the other people who dont identify by gender, age or what have you- one day mixed people will have their own means of differentiation and identification but thats their stuggle..

Rightly said...
The white race is here to stay, as is I the black, brown, and Asian. You color racists are a bunch of kooks. Dream on , just because an insignificant amount of white women enjoy sex with a black cock means absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things. No race is “superior”, that’s a crock of *******. Some of You may be a superior fuck but I assure you others are superior in their own way. Superior ethics, superior health, superior intelligence, superior morality.. the list goes on. All people and all lives matter, for anyone to say other is true racism. This superiority thing is ignorance and elimination of a race is exactly what Adolf Hitler proposed in 1933 and it was wrong then and it’s wrong now . So get your hands off you dick and join the human race, celebrate diversity , and treat your neighbor as you would like him to treat you.

Back