Effect of Longterm Caging on Penis Size

I have had private conversations about this topic with caged men, but my husband would appreciate some general input from the wider community as well. We have started experimenting with caging his dick for several weeks. Overall, our experience has been good. He has tolerated the cage, and a few times he has actually declined the opportunity to masturbate when uncaged briefly for shaving and cleaning. We took off his cage for a couple of weeks during an overseas trip. Even during this time, he masturbated only once.

One concern that he has is that he does not want his penis size to shrink with long term caging. I am not sure that I understand his concern. Why should it matter if his dick becomes smaller? I guess that this is a bit of a male ego thing. I might feel the same about my cup size. Nevertheless, have any caged husbands noticed a temporary or a permanent change in their size?
Lack of use while caged has a tendency to reduce clitty size. Especially is estrogen and anti-androgen is taken. Getting smaller shouldn't matter to cuckie. He needs to lose the delusions of being a male and accept and embrace his femininity and cuckold status. Wearing sexy lingerie is an excellent way to reinforce cuckies place, standing and expectations. His days as alpha, if ever existed, are simply over. He needs to accept beta status and all that goes with it.

My husband Peter’s caging has been going very well for both of us. We decided to start with an inexpensive Utimi cock cage, with the intention of purchasing higher quality cages later if we decided to continue with long term caging. He has been in the cage more or less continuously for weeks, at home, at work, and in the gym. A 1.6 inch diameter ring seems to be the right size for him. However, his balls do hang sometimes, and the ring and the cage can slip about a third of the way down his dick. However, he tells me that he is very much enjoying being caged and minimizing any stimulation to his dick. He even enjoys the discomfort of his partial morning wood pressing against the cage, although the morning wood is now even weaker than it used to be.

I am definitely noticing greater attentiveness on Peter’s part. He has always given me massages when I come to bed to sleep, but these massages are becoming even more sensual than before. We have not yet made love while he has been caged. It will be interesting to see how intense his lovemaking is when he cannot receive direct physical pleasure to his dick.

Overall, we are both very pleased with the decision to cage Peter. We are getting a special anklet for me to wear the ring, and we will begin looking for higher quality cages. Although the ring is tight, he is still experiencing slippage. Does anyone have advice on the best design for someone whose balls hang a little low?

Back