Effect of Longterm Caging on Penis Size

ErikaPeter

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I have had private conversations about this topic with caged men, but my husband would appreciate some general input from the wider community as well. We have started experimenting with caging his dick for several weeks. Overall, our experience has been good. He has tolerated the cage, and a few times he has actually declined the opportunity to masturbate when uncaged briefly for shaving and cleaning. We took off his cage for a couple of weeks during an overseas trip. Even during this time, he masturbated only once.

One concern that he has is that he does not want his penis size to shrink with long term caging. I am not sure that I understand his concern. Why should it matter if his dick becomes smaller? I guess that this is a bit of a male ego thing. I might feel the same about my cup size. Nevertheless, have any caged husbands noticed a temporary or a permanent change in their size?

My cock cage is arriving today and we will be experimenting as well with chastity possibly for longer time frames. I’ve heard conflicting reports that it will shrink your penis and some say it won’t. I will be documenting my experiences here https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...will-document-experience.165124/#post-2510820
And you are welcome to follow along and interact with your experiences as well. I will periodically check my size to confirm if shrinkage is an issue. Size issues are more of a guy thing although a lot of women fixate on it as well. Should know in a few month if shrinkage really happens

У меня были частные разговоры на эту тему с мужчинами в клетке, но мой муж был бы признателен за общий вклад со стороны более широкого сообщества. Мы начали экспериментировать с клеткой его члена в течение нескольких недель. В целом, наш опыт был хорошим. Он терпел клетку, и несколько раз он фактически отказывался от возможности мастурбировать, когда ненадолго освобождался для бритья и чистки. Мы сняли его клетку на пару недель во время заграничной поездки. Даже за это время он мастурбировал всего один раз.

Одна из проблем, что он имеет, что он не хочет, чтобы его размер пениса, чтобы сжаться с долгосрочной клетке. Я не уверен, что понимаю его беспокойство. Почему это должно иметь значение, если его член становится меньше? Я думаю, что это немного мужское эго. Я мог бы чувствовать то же самое о моем размере чашки. Тем не менее, замечали ли какие-либо заключенные в клетку мужья временное или постоянное изменение своего размера?
[/ЦИТАТА]От долгого ношения клетки, член действительно уменьшается, немного)

I have had private conversations about this topic with caged men, but my husband would appreciate some general input from the wider community as well. We have started experimenting with caging his dick for several weeks. Overall, our experience has been good. He has tolerated the cage, and a few times he has actually declined the opportunity to masturbate when uncaged briefly for shaving and cleaning. We took off his cage for a couple of weeks during an overseas trip. Even during this time, he masturbated only once.

One concern that he has is that he does not want his penis size to shrink with long term caging. I am not sure that I understand his concern. Why should it matter if his dick becomes smaller? I guess that this is a bit of a male ego thing. I might feel the same about my cup size. Nevertheless, have any caged husbands noticed a temporary or a permanent change in their size?
Someone I know says that it shrinks temporarily but his dick wasn't big to start with so I guess he loses nothing

it is not just caging impotency has the same effect I have been impotent 15 years and in that time my dick has gone from 5 1/2 inches to 4 inches now. cannot gain any erection function and when anything happens I have all the feelings and emotions etc of eruption most often no discharge.

How long are you talking about a year....
I’m not sure. We just started caging him a few weeks ago. He is uncaged once a week for shaving and cleaning. He can also masturbate at that time, but he has not always taken advantage of the opportunity to masturbate. He was wondering whether once-a-week uncaging and masturbation was sufficient to prevent size changes over the long term, which could be months or years or forever depending on his and my desires.

I’m not sure. We just started caging him a few weeks ago. He is uncaged once a week for shaving and cleaning. He can also masturbate at that time, but he has not always taken advantage of the opportunity to masturbate. He was wondering whether once-a-week uncaging and masturbation was sufficient to prevent size changes over the long term, which could be months or years or forever depending on his and my desires.
My Wife started giving me only a certain amount of time to cum when we first started and I could still get hard. If I didn't complete in the allotted time I was simply recaged. Eventually my times got shorter and shorter as I was able to meet the times. I was trained to prematurely ejaculate. Finally the hormones killed that ability and it became moot.

I would agree she has become more like a sister now.
One time she got out of the pool and got dressed to start making dinner. I got out about 15 minutes later to discover my bra was missing and a strange bra was on my pile of clothes. Turns out it was my sister's bra and she was wearing mine. Told me that sisters often wear each other's clothes.

My cock has shrunk considerably and my testes too but I have been in chastity for over 5 years. xxx. you are right Mistress, that it doesn't make any difference {if you can't use it) how big it is. xxx. Now also, although I get just as aroused as ever I just don't flood with ******* anymore, it doesn't pump towards my sissyclit. I can only climax nowadays by prostate stimulation, which means I have to rely on someone else to help me. This in turn makes me very obedient and always eager to please my Mistress (and her BBC bull). xxx

I have had hubby in chastity for 6 years. Only taking off to shave himself smooth and then back on. He was about 4" when we met. Not sure what size he is now and it never coming out just seeing more of his balls.
You sound like a dream come true Mistress. you don't need a sissy maid (in chastity) by any chance do you? xxx

Back