Eating her pussy while being fucked by bbc

I see a lot of pictures of a gorgeous woman riding a BBC reverse cowgirl.. so you can see that pussy being filled so well. I just dont understand how if the cuck... or even if he is not a cuck,.. can just sit and watch instead of diving in and eating that delicious pussy. Of course he will be licking the BBC as well, so the BBC has to be OK with it.. but doesnt she deserve to have her pussy eaten while it is full of BBC???

I see a lot of pictures of a gorgeous woman riding a BBC reverse cowgirl.. so you can see that pussy being filled so well. I just dont understand how if the cuck... or even if he is not a cuck,.. can just sit and watch instead of diving in and eating that delicious pussy. Of course he will be licking the BBC as well, so the BBC has to be OK with it.. but doesnt she deserve to have her pussy eaten while it is full of BBC???
Yes

Good boy

I have to lick my wife’s pussy when our bull tells me to while he’s pounding her , but it’s amazing seeing a close up of his superior black cock stretching my wife’s vagina as they fuck .
Then seeing his balls tighten just as he ejaculates his seed deep into her . I have to stay laying under her then as he eventually pulls his softened cock out of her vagina a mixture of their cum leaking from her drops onto my eager tongue. Just amazing situation.

Last edited:
Back