Eating her pussy while being fucked by bbc

I've actually drowned a few cucks who where in the 69 position underneath their wives while I was giving that pussy a robust pounding and due to them being squirter's they went from a trickle 💧to a downpour 💦 and it was so much that their hubby's got unintentionally water boarded and jumped up ******* and coughing!

Our black daddy bull, has a 10" x 7" cock and guge balls! The second time we met him, I was watching and he was pounding Katie's pussy from underneath. He said " came and lick my balls".
With out even questioning it, I did, I got in there and licked and sucked them good. The view I had was insane! Still to this day I'm amazed by what I was seeing!
It was like a magic trick... thick huge 10 BBC there, then gone, there, then gone. Where he was hiding it inside her I have no idea! Lol
Her pussy was so stretched around him that it no longer looked like a pussy, it was just a void between her legs! Lol
He slipped out a few times (I thought if that catches me, I'll have a black eye!) It was hot as fuck to grab hold of it and slot it back into her.

I see a lot of pictures of a gorgeous woman riding a BBC reverse cowgirl.. so you can see that pussy being filled so well. I just dont understand how if the cuck... or even if he is not a cuck,.. can just sit and watch instead of diving in and eating that delicious pussy. Of course he will be licking the BBC as well, so the BBC has to be OK with it.. but doesnt she deserve to have her pussy eaten while it is full of BBC???
yep, agree with everything you said!!!!

This was our trusted bull. The wife had never played bare w another man. We had talked about and she knew it was ok. Finally after years of playing w him, she gave me a look. She asked him and he didn’t hesitate. She was insatiable. We already knew our bull was open. I had sat back and watched most of it, but I finally climbed underneath. She doesn’t squirt, but she was a sloppy mess and he was pounding her hard. She blew me, but had to make her stop. I had other plans. He filled her pussy, ******* his cock across my tongue, and climbed off. I put her on her back as he dripped from her. I went in raw and added a second batch. It was an amazing experience.

Attachments

• IMG_5646.png
    IMG_5646.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 425
This was our trusted bull. The wife had never played bare w another man. We had talked about and she knew it was ok. Finally after years of playing w him, she gave me a look. She asked him and he didn’t hesitate. She was insatiable. We already knew our bull was open. I had sat back and watched most of it, but I finally climbed underneath. She doesn’t squirt, but she was a sloppy mess and he was pounding her hard. She blew me, but had to make her stop. I had other plans. He filled her pussy, ******* his cock across my tongue, and climbed off. I put her on her back as he dripped from her. I went in raw and added a second batch. It was an amazing experience.
Beautiful!

Back