Eating Creampies

Agree, this is the ultimate present for a cuckold, taste his wife's cunt soaked with the Bulls sperm...omg I had quite a bit of that and even though it might sound repulsive to the wannabe's there is nothing better than to taste your wife's juice mixed with the sweat of a BBC shaft and his semen all mixed together...so horny now, gotta find myself some new bulls...:( anyone interested to bang my Chinese lovely little slut with tight vagina who will just go on for as long as you want?

There are many ways to eat creampies such as from her fingers or off her toes or nipples. The wife and the bull should find creative ways to have the cuckold husband clean cum. The wife can let it drip out of her pussy onto the bulls asshole so the cuck can clean it up

Looks like my work of art...I love to leave a pussy messy
there is so much more to feeding cuckold creampies such as off the wifes fingers toes and nipples or letting it drip out of her pussy onto your ass before making the cuck clean it up. A good bull makes sure the cuck husband has every opportunity to lick cum from as many places as possible. of course many bulls seem to just want to make direct deposits

there is so much more to feeding cuckold creampies such as off the wifes fingers toes and nipples or letting it drip out of her pussy onto your ass before making the cuck clean it up. A good bull makes sure the cuck husband has every opportunity to lick cum from as many places as possible. of course many bulls seem to just want to make direct deposits
I think it's important to see to both cucki and hot wife's needs. ..so I fill her up and make sure hubby has come to clean up aswell.

Whenever I started licking cum from my wife I kept licking until she had an orgasm or two, if i cleaned the cock I usually did it first if I was just do a quick lick but often if you give the guy a little rest you can bring him to orgasm as well, double the cum and double the fun with double lick, double lick, double lick both

My gf is very sexy and guys are always checking her out. When I first told her of my desire to eat her pussy after she'd been fucked and cummed in she seemed pretty surprised. Fast forward six months and this had become a regular thing. I always imagined it would be super hot but the reality is so much hotter than what I expected. I rarely get to watch but sometimes I'll arrive right after her lover leaves and she is still in bed completely full of cum. Usually I start licking her thighs and bush then her lips, after a bit of tasting I will get on my back and she will kneel over me. Love probing inside with my tongue. After a couple minutes a nice flow of his cum hits my mouth. So amazing.

My gf is very sexy and guys are always checking her out. When I first told her of my desire to eat her pussy after she'd been fucked and cummed in she seemed pretty surprised. Fast forward six months and this had become a regular thing. I always imagined it would be super hot but the reality is so much hotter than what I expected. I rarely get to watch but sometimes I'll arrive right after her lover leaves and she is still in bed completely full of cum. Usually I start licking her thighs and bush then her lips, after a bit of tasting I will get on my back and she will kneel over me. Love probing inside with my tongue. After a couple minutes a nice flow of his cum hits my mouth. So amazing.
Good boy!

Back