Dud

I'm sure other women run into this as well....

Had a BBC come over. We were talking and he said he'd be over in 30 min. So I get ready and hubby starts getting me going. Licking my clit, some fingering, got me soaked and ready for a BBC.

So the guy shows up 90 minutes later. By now I'm ready to just get railed. My pussy is throbbing. He puts me on my knees and pulls out his huge cock, gags me and slaps it around my face. I'm loving it all and just want his beautiful cock in me.

He gets me on the bed, starts fucking.........can't stay hard, rhythm off, then doesn't last long. Ends up jacking off on my face. Packs up and leaves, while asking for a repeat.

Hubby had to give me a good fucking once he left to get me off like I needed. Then pump in that load my pussy was craving.

I'm sure other women have the same issue. My hubby can get me off better then most guys, he gets home field advantage. It takes a true Bull with a big cock who knows how to fuck a women to really wow and impress me. Not all BBCs are equal. Cheers to all the studs!

Well damn. Queue up the game show music that plays when you get the answer wrong or lose. lol

Sounds like he wasn't ready for the game!

Sometimes it's about the personality but as a naturally reserved person, I've been internally flattered by the ladies I've been with who were shocked at just how well I dominated their bodies... Actions do speak volumes,

Sorry to say this, but maybe the guy just was not into you. And i happens with men as well women when they meet. Nothing personal at all.

OMG....where to start. Words to live by are, some are Studs and some are Duds and this is true for both Men and Women. I think a good way to approach a date for Sex is to do everything I can to make the Sex as good for Him as is possible. If He is being treated like a Stud then I will usually get a Studs performance! As long as He has the required equipment....Black Man with a strong Black Cock....I will make Him my Stud! My passion and Luv of Sex is almost always enough to make the Fucking Great, I Luv to Fuck!
My hope going into a new sexual relationship is that He will be able to do things to Me that I've always fantasized about....usually in my darkest dreams!
A positive attitude is important for Great Sex!!!.....24090683.jpgBBC Whore

To my face? No I haven't. Lol OK let's do an experiment. Next time you're out somewhere, approach 10 women and tell them that they are a fairly good looking woman. (the word in question is fairly. Good looking by itself is definitely a compliment) Let us know how many of these 10 women actually seem happy that you paid them that compliment. And I'm not talking about that awkward look they get when trying to figure out if you just gave them a back handed compliment lol
In the UK we call it 'damning with faint praise' and it is most definitely an insult.

The good thing about having a white cuck hubby as back up is that he's so excited by the whole situation that he'll be rock hard every time. Nothing like a sexy white woman who likes big black cock to excite a white hubby!
Nothing a sexual turn on like a black stud fucking the white wife. Listening to her beg for more BBC. Watching as she orgasms over and over. And later , after the stud leaves , listening as she talks about when she will fuck him again. The box is open and the whore in her is loose.

Reactions: raf
And I get that but the "I'm the greatest you'll ever have" attitude and the belief that because you have a BBC that your going to rock my world is getting old. If you're going to run your mouth like a bull then be able to back it up and don't make promises you're not going to, or can't, keep. It happens way to often. A BBC doesn't make you a sex god and if you cant perform to that level, I'm fine with that too then change the approach.
This is such an interesting post my motto is to under promise and over deliver lol. But what you have discussed is good in a few aspects. Your hubby should always be able to fuck you better than your bull most bulls don't want that connection on other levels like your hubby has and that is that home field advantage you are talking about. But a bbc should not approach like "yeah i know im about to tear it down " cause you never know what could happen.... Im sure he learned a lesson Lmao.... If he didn't know he sucked then he didn't know what he was doing in the first place

Judging from your media, definately no fault of your own. A lot of guys just aren’t psychologically comfortable performing for an audience or in a foreign environment. And married/attached men get what i refer to as “guilty” dick.
Happened to me years ago, during my 1st experience. And while embarrassing, the couple was very understanding and didn’t judge. They just made me feel comfortable, gave me a 2nd chance, and took things slower. The experience and each 1 after, has led to complete comfort and confidence. Not confidence that I’m the *******, but confidence with my own body and package and skills and ability to keep it fun and sexxxy.

I get this ALOT. Its not about sex with your husband at all...i get alot of bulls that talk themselves up but then cant handle it. Many dont even last a blow job and they cum. My playing field is CT so may be different regionally.
Very disappointing.
But the good ones are SO good. :)
Perhaps you have not heard about a little device called a cum lock that prevents a man from releasing his cum load.

Judging from your media, definately no fault of your own. A lot of guys just aren’t psychologically comfortable performing for an audience or in a foreign environment. And married/attached men get what i refer to as “guilty” dick.
Happened to me years ago, during my 1st experience. And while embarrassing, the couple was very understanding and didn’t judge. They just made me feel comfortable, gave me a 2nd chance, and took things slower. The experience and each 1 after, has led to complete comfort and confidence. Not confidence that I’m the *******, but confidence with my own body and package and skills and ability to keep it fun and sexxxy.
Just to be clear "married dick" is VERY REAL

And I get that but the "I'm the greatest you'll ever have" attitude and the belief that because you have a BBC that your going to rock my world is getting old. If you're going to run your mouth like a bull then be able to back it up and don't make promises you're not going to, or can't, keep. It happens way to often. A BBC doesn't make you a sex god and if you cant perform to that level, I'm fine with that too then change the approach.
had the same experience with a few guys from this site, won't say any names lol

Back