Dud

You're fairly good looking.
Did you really just say this? Wow. Lol
He said it wasn’t an insult
I'm sure he didn't mean it as an insult. I'm simply remarking on the cluelessness of the statement in the first place. It falls under the category of things that can think but you certainly don't say aloud to a woman. You show me a woman who would take that statement as a compliment, seriously.

This is a great conversation to have. Here are my thoughts. Not to make excuses for the guy but these situations are all about the “vibe”. And a bunch of factors go into that. So the question is whether you and he had an enormous buildup to the “ meeting”. The trick about making something happen in a situation like that is keeping expectations low. The lower your expectations —the easier it is to exceed them-whether it’s mfm or a cuckold scene or whatever.

Second thing is-one encounter doesn’t tell u what u need to know. So maybe somebody was all about the size of this guys package-or maybe he promised too much, or maybe u were looking for fireworks on the first date? Maybe he needed time alone with u to get a connection

I have male friends in the LS who are totally fuck toys —and I’ve been one too to female CEO types and (mostly from New England btw)!I’ve learned you need to get into a smart woman’s head b4 you rock her world. And that takes a lot more getting to know you than just showing up. In that way men and women aren’t very different.

I'm sure he didn't mean it as an insult. I'm simply remarking on the cluelessness of the statement in the first place. It falls under the category of things that can think but you certainly don't say aloud to a woman. You show me a woman who would take that statement as a compliment, seriously.
So you haven’t been called a fairly good looking guy before? Lots of women have took that statement as a compliment before.

So you haven’t been called a fairly good looking guy before? Lots of women have took that statement as a compliment before.
To my face? No I haven't. Lol OK let's do an experiment. Next time you're out somewhere, approach 10 women and tell them that they are a fairly good looking woman. (the word in question is fairly. Good looking by itself is definitely a compliment) Let us know how many of these 10 women actually seem happy that you paid them that compliment. And I'm not talking about that awkward look they get when trying to figure out if you just gave them a back handed compliment lol

To my face? No I haven't. Lol OK let's do an experiment. Next time you're out somewhere, approach 10 women and tell them that they are a fairly good looking woman. (the word in question is fairly. Good looking by itself is definitely a compliment) Let us know how many of these 10 women actually seem happy that you paid them that compliment. And I'm not talking about that awkward look they get when trying to figure out if you just gave them a back handed compliment lol
Lol well I guess it’s a southern thing

I have to admit. I'm a bit surprised that I'm meeting such resistance on this lol. Perhaps it's a generational thing. I'm from the generation where we had to actually knock on our friend's doors to get them to come outside. Thereby meeting parents, grandparents, other family members etc. We actually had to speak to these people and be expected to carry on a decent conversation. What I'm getting at is that we learned very early the power of words and the impact that they could have. I can see it now, my buddy invites me over to dinner, I'm sitting around the table after eating, his mom is collecting the plates, I lean back in my chair and say "mmmm Mrs Johnson, that was a fairly good meal". That probably would have been my last time getting invited over lol

All true however common misperception that BBC is there to please white pussy when more common white pussy is there to please BBC as is the common view of most black men. So likely but also common that you had misguided exspectations. But also common amoung many white women
Oho *******! :bounce:

Actions speak louder than words. Making you cum hard is the only objective. Failure to do so is a failed. Mind ive had a few days like that. But with experience and time you know how to please a woman

My wife and I think the label 'BULL' is thrown around way too much. We get so many gents telling us they are a bull, but most of them are just well endowed. For us it takes a lot more than a big cock for us to consider them a bull. The ones that interest us are the ones that are well endowed (obviously) but have confidence, swagger, an X factor, charisma, natural dominance, alpha qualities and know how to fuck her hard and rough, but with respect and understand her boundaries. He also needs to understand the cuckold dynamic.

I am a very submissive, bi cuck, so the ones we tend to seek out, know how to work with a cuckold husband like myself and understand what my wife and I need to take away from the experience. The true alpha bulls we've met know this dynamic instinctively and have a natural inclination for it. The well hung studs, that aren't true bulls, we have found to almost be clueless of what want from the experience.

Did anyone address the issue that the guy showed up 90 minutes late?
I'm assuming the expectation wasn't "come over whenever you feel like it, my hotwife is laying around just waiting for your cock".
If a guy can't be respectful of our time we probably wouldn't play with him again.

Of course, if the expectation for everyone was "your pussy belongs to me, and I'm going to come over whenever I damn well please and take it", then being 90 minutes late isn't really late at all.

Did anyone address the issue that the guy showed up 90 minutes late?
I'm assuming the expectation wasn't "come over whenever you feel like it, my hotwife is laying around just waiting for your cock".
If a guy can't be respectful of our time we probably wouldn't play with him again.

Of course, if the expectation for everyone was "your pussy belongs to me, and I'm going to come over whenever I damn well please and take it", then being 90 minutes late isn't really late at all.

Oh boy- so completely agree. Great point!

I throw BBC parties and have had several gangbangs. This was just a guy who we had been chatting with and both had some free time so I gave him a try. He will not be placed in rotation.

I swapped the words "fairly good looking" for "very beautiful". The original choice of the word "fairly" was intended as a synonym for "very". No insult was intended, it was not an insult as I saw it, and the interpretation of this word as an insult is very disputable among other users here. It was for all intents and purposes a compliment meant to make the person feel good. Nonetheless, I'm sorry and wont use it again. My advice for others is to use extreme caution when commenting.

Nhcuckcpl, You're hot and I would LOVE to see some of your gangbang vids. Do you care to share?

Nhcuckcpl, please let me know if you decide to try going to a club. I'd love to know if you tried it and how it went.

The good thing about having a white cuck hubby as back up is that he's so excited by the whole situation that he'll be rock hard every time. Nothing like a sexy white woman who likes big black cock to excite a white hubby!

A dud definitely makes it difficult for any guy that comes after them. Some people, plain and simple, are clueless when it comes to sex and just can't fuck. Definitely makes you tighten up the screening process.

Real talk, even though the B2W fantasizers won't want to believe it.
Totally agree. Same when you see guys on the dance floor that are totally clueless about the beat and rythym. Just totally out of sync with the whole thing. Sex/ fucking isn't far different. My cuck is absolutely hopeless at fucking, no groove whatsoever, but i've been with well hung alphas who you'd think would have learned how to fuck properly and they have been just as bad, (some worse) plus they tend to come with an overblown ego as well.:rolleyes:

A dud definitely makes it difficult for any guy that comes after them. Some people, plain and simple, are clueless when it comes to sex and just can't fuck. Definitely makes you tighten up the screening process.

Real talk, even though the B2W fantasizers won't want to believe it.

You are so correct. A Dud for us usually means she won’t want to play for a while, sticking to the tried and true seems to work better for us :qos:

The being 90 late is inexcusable if you’re going to make a date be on time. As far as not being able to perform we all have bad days no matter how bad we want it. I’ve had it both ways where he can’t perform or keep up and there are times where I’m not really into it but keep going because I just can’t leave somebody hanging.

Back