Dud

I'm sure other women run into this as well....

Had a BBC come over. We were talking and he said he'd be over in 30 min. So I get ready and hubby starts getting me going. Licking my clit, some fingering, got me soaked and ready for a BBC.

So the guy shows up 90 minutes later. By now I'm ready to just get railed. My pussy is throbbing. He puts me on my knees and pulls out his huge cock, gags me and slaps it around my face. I'm loving it all and just want his beautiful cock in me.

He gets me on the bed, starts fucking.........can't stay hard, rhythm off, then doesn't last long. Ends up jacking off on my face. Packs up and leaves, while asking for a repeat.

Hubby had to give me a good fucking once he left to get me off like I needed. Then pump in that load my pussy was craving.

I'm sure other women have the same issue. My hubby can get me off better then most guys, he gets home field advantage. It takes a true Bull with a big cock who knows how to fuck a women to really wow and impress me. Not all BBCs are equal. Cheers to all the studs!
A Big Dick does not make a Bull all Big Dick is Not Good Dick

I've gone to many lifestyle parties and all I can say is when most bulls and hubby's are done I'm still pounding my way through every women in the room! Hubby's fall asleep and wake up a few hours later and I'm still diggin deep in his wifes pussy.

Back