Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Such a hot wife 🔥 :sex:

Last edited:
As much as I continue to and love eating pussy, nothing is better than watching a bbc pulse and shoot a big load deep in a white womans pussy, then watch him pull and plop it out, dangling down all wet and going soft but still so much longer than my white dick….then watching him squeeze and shake out the last of his cum onto her clit and pull away. Seeing thst lovely pink pussy, swollen, cum all over the clit, cum on her inner thighs and a big white glob starting to form and run out of her pussy down her ass crack….that after really good sex glow she is giving off, that’s the best pussy…visually and to go down on!!!! Fresh bbc filled creampied pussy is the best!

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
the sound your pussy makes with cum gushing out.. and hubby licking it up.. I bet it makes a mans cock get stiff and numb again

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back