Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
Yes that is my favorite view of a black dick ramming in my wife's pussy or asshole. I will be spreading her cheeks so that black dick can get deeper. I lick his nuts and asshole while he pounds my wife. If I have the guys hairy nut sack in my mouth while he starts to cum I can feel his balls draw up while he is hosing my wife's insides with his cum

Some of the black guys the wife was fucking when they would cum in my wife's holes their dicks were huge and they came large loads of thick cum. The cum would come pouring around the bbc while she sat on his dick giving me great view. That's when you know that the bbc in your wife's pussy or asshole is big

Back