Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Mrs loves to feel a man cum inside her. She goes into this very primal state of mind that wants to be owned and bred. It's pretty hot to watch her tell them to "give me your cum", wrap her legs around her lover and pull them deeper. Can say her pussy gets very hungry and almost feels like it's draining you. Knew she was marriage material after first date. She's absolutely amazing.

Also very hot to see her come home after a date and see it dripping down her inner thigh when she undresses. Wow!!

Failing that, condoms are the norm for most playdates and if so she will always swallow just so she can feel a complete connection.

Think I have to go take a cold shower after typing that lol.

She’s now at the top of my “to-do” list. ;)

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
I fantasize the same. It's hot!

Back