Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

i have to like them since i often lick while my wife gets fucked. when the guy starts cumming it leaks out around his cock and onto my tongue and when he pulls out there is a gush of his and her spunk that goes directly into my mouth. Usually the guy will pump his cock into my mouth for a bit to clean it and empty it and then my wife sits upright and lets it all drain out while i lick her to an orgasm

Mrs loves to feel a man cum inside her. She goes into this very primal state of mind that wants to be owned and bred. It's pretty hot to watch her tell them to "give me your cum", wrap her legs around her lover and pull them deeper. Can say her pussy gets very hungry and almost feels like it's draining you. Knew she was marriage material after first date. She's absolutely amazing.

Also very hot to see her come home after a date and see it dripping down her inner thigh when she undresses. Wow!!

Failing that, condoms are the norm for most playdates and if so she will always swallow just so she can feel a complete connection.

Think I have to go take a cold shower after typing that lol.

Mrs loves to feel a man cum inside her. She goes into this very primal state of mind that wants to be owned and bred. It's pretty hot to watch her tell them to "give me your cum", wrap her legs around her lover and pull them deeper. Can say her pussy gets very hungry and almost feels like it's draining you. Knew she was marriage material after first date. She's absolutely amazing.

Also very hot to see her come home after a date and see it dripping down her inner thigh when she undresses. Wow!!

Failing that, condoms are the norm for most playdates and if so she will always swallow just so she can feel a complete connection.

Think I have to go take a cold shower after typing that lol.

She’s now at the top of my “to-do” list. ;)

Back